• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Platinum/Diamond/Pearl

Where can you buy Japanese Pokemon games at stores? I want a Japanese version of Platinum/Diamond/Pearl (Or HG/SS but i'm sure stores don't have an Japanese copy of them.) So is there a Store that sells them? Or is there a store where you can order the games and get them when they ship there?

@Mods: If this doesn't belong here feel free to move this please!

Years
    In the US they are very rare to find a Japanese copy of any game in a store. Usually people just have them imported from Japan through online shopping. But I have seen a Japanese copy of Pokemon Platinum in a store in the Aberdeen Mall up in Canada.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    You can't get a Japanese copy of D/P/Pt in any place accept Japan. (Well, you can but it's nearly impossible.) Just import it from Japan if you want so bad. Why do you want one anyway?

Years
    Most of the time, Japanese games aren't available in North America except via online order. However, I occasionally see an import game or two at my local BestBuy (where I used to live) for the DS. I don't think Japanese DPPt are available anymore, though :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    That bulbapedia is wonderful! Thanks! Maybe, when i'll have enough to show, i'll post my game in the developers section!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    While we're on that subject, I just traded a Ditto from my SoulSilver to my Platinum. Will the Masuda method still work? Ditto doesn't have a Japanese name or anything, so...yeah.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Can you recieve a pokemon wonder card through the wifi club?

If this is possible and you have a wonder card for Shaymin, can someone give me their trainer code so I can get it?

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    No you must Recieve it yourself, and you only get it through Wifi Mystery Gift. Unfortuneatly i think this Event is over meaning Nintendo isnt sending out the Wondercard anymore. You then go and Talk to the Delivery Man inside a Pokemart and revieve your gift :)

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years
    My pokemon didnt Leave

I was playing Pearl today and the weirdest thing happened. I was cleaning out my boxes and releasing unneeded pokes when I came upon this careful Lucario, I released it and it came back.

The game said: "Lucario came back! Was it Worried about you?"

This was the first time this has happened in a pokemon game(to me)
    Has this happened to anyone else? and does anyone know why it happens?

Back