• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    I really need to know

I really need to know if there is page that helps with pokemons natures and movesets

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Yeah, definitely. Just make a few trades over Wi-Fi, and you'll have 'em. I had every one before I lost that Diamond game.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Plus theirs the whole migration thing. After you get the NatDex, you can take pokemon from the GBA games. It's actually pretty easy. I had all of them in Pearl, before I traded away me Blastoise without breeding it.

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Swarm problem.

Hiya! I have a small (big) problem with my swarm Pokémon. For the past week it's still Absol. It doesn't change. What could be wrong or how can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Let's say I'm EV training my pokemon. Attack and Speed. And let's say that I messed up a bit while counting and stuff...

And here's the question: What will happen if one stat is maxed out and I still keep defieting pokemon that give EV-points in that stat? If nothing, then will I still be able to max out the second stat that I picked?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • how can I chain dittos more easily? they appear today and i wanna catch heaps to IV breed.

Have a Magikarp/Bidoof/Starly in the front of your party. Allow Ditto to transform into it and then switch out to a proper Pokemon to weaken it and capture it more easily..

Lmao, well, to chain, I assume that you know the basics so follow this advanced tutorial.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I'm having trouble finding the 2nd razor clawn in platinum. I found the first in victory road, but I can't find the second one on route 224. I've been using the dowsing app like crazy, but I can't find it. Anyone know it's exact location on route 224?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm having trouble finding the 2nd razor clawn in platinum. I found the first in victory road, but I can't find the second one on route 224. I've been using the dowsing app like crazy, but I can't find it. Anyone know it's exact location on route 224?

Map of Route:
    Spoiler:

See the item way at the bottom, only accessible by surf? I am pretty sure that's the Razor Claw.

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    can someone tell me if it is hack?

i just got a pokemon that says apparently hatched instead of hatched is hack or is just because i got it in a trade?

Back