• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Gen IV

LF: someone to help me evolve my Scyther
    OF: I can help evolve one of your pokemon if you need it

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    LF: Non-Revived Plume Fossil
    OF: Non-Revived Cover Fossil or PM me what you want.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Looking for a Murkrow. I've got a variety of items and pokemon for trade, PM with what you're looking for.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • LF: 1-4 generation starters (aside from Mudkip and Chimchar) Torkoal, Nidoran (male), Ekans, Meowth, and a Duskull.

OF: White exclusives. If you have anything in mind just ask.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Need: Tepig with Reckless

I went through the GTS millions, and millions of times looking for a tepig with reckless, and they would always ask for," Reshrem, laderous, tornados,etc.". and I would trade a tornadous, landerous, etc., but they always ask for it under lvl 9 or something
    So to get to my point, I would like a tepig, or any evole form, with reckless, just tell me if you have one and I can make an offer, or you can ask for a pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    offering: oak's letter shaymin, TRU arceus, zekrom, thundurus and a few dream world pokemon (vulpix, poliwag, gligar, dratini, munna ad darumaka)

looking for: any dream world pokemon which i don't have (must be female unless it's genderless or a male only)
    p.s. if you want to make a trade offer, please post it in my trade thread (link in my sig) and not via pm/vm.

Radekal

Bone Keeper
    Years
  • Please help!

LF: Life Orb (preferably x2)
    OF: erm.. some random crappy pokes?

plz I need some urgently :(

PM me - i operate in GMT time

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For: Litwick or Lampent Male ( Holding a Dusk Stone would be really nice, but not needed ) Axew or Fraxure Male ( Must Have Mold Breaker ) Tynamo or Electrik Female ( Holding a Thunder Stone, again would be nice ) Dewott Male, ( On the GTS offering Sawk ) someone to trade back my boldore so I can get a Gigalith, And a Rufflet. Shiny would be nice.

Offering: Palpitoad, Victini, Tranquil, Panpour, Tympole, Fire Stone x2, and a Zinc
    Don't have much

Last edited:

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • Look for:
    Timburr (or any evolution) (male) that knows
    Egg Moves:
    Drain Punch
    Mach Punch

Or Hitmonchan (male) that knows
    Egg Moves:
    Drain Punch
    Mach Punch

I can trade later tonight around 7pm. (-6 CMT timezone)

Offering:
    (male) timid or jolly, Zorua, knows Dark Pulse
    Bold, Cottonee, knows Encore
    or random pokemon found in Black version and I'll have it in time to trade tonight.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For: Litwick or Lampent Male ( Holding a Dusk Stone would be really nice, but not needed ) Axew or Fraxure Male ( Must Have Mold Breaker ) Tynamo or Electrik Female ( Holding a Thunder Stone, again would be nice ) Dewott Male, ( On the GTS offering Sawk ) someone to trade back my boldore so I can get a Gigalith, And a Rufflet. Shiny would be nice.

Offering: Palpitoad, Victini, Tranquil, Panpour, Tympole, Fire Stone x2, and a Zinc
    Don't have much

Can someone please reply? I'm at the fifth gym and can't afford to wait!

Snorelacks

I have a lv40 Hasty Eelektross and I was wondering if anyone would EV train it for me in Speed/Attack/Special Attack to level 75?

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • LF: Oshawott and Tepig, preferably female but I'll take either gender. Nature/EVs don't matter because I just need them for breeding purposes.
    OF: Sadly I don't have much to offer because I haven't transferred over my EV'd or Lv. 1 good-natured Pokemon from 4th gen yet, but I can catch White version-exclusives if you have Black.

VM/PM me if you're interested. My FC is in my signature.

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • Wants:
    Female Zoroark or Zorua
    Thundrus
    Zekrom
    Power Items

Haves (In my Diamond):
    Spoiler:

Haves(In my Black)
    Spoiler: