• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I need a tornadus!!

I really need a tornadus so I can get a landorus I'll negotiate what you need I got starters and zoruas extreme speed dratinis any fossil and a cobalion

Im Gay

Pro Street Pharmacist
    Years
  • Looking for Luvdisc, Clampearl evolutions (or evolution items), Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Horsea (evolution item for kingdra please, not required), Shiny shellder/cloyster, Shiny latias.

Offering: um, ANYTHING, ask, I have hundreds of pokemon, almost all new evolutions for gen 4 (gallade, magmortor, electivire etc.) can give multiple rayquazas, ho-ohs, lugias, mewtwos, lv 100 latios', lv 100 metagross and tyranitars, almost every starter. Can pp up your pokemon. :D

PM me, trading from gen 4.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Searching for Growlithe

Does anyone have a Growlithe? Ive been searching for so long but no one seems to be willing to just make a normal trade I am playing soul silver and no one wants to just trade normally without asking for something shiny or rare its so frustrating.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
  • LF: Still looking for Infernape and Bronzong with Stealth Rock
    OF: Pm me what pokemon you want.

Years
  • I'm looking for a nature of jolly chimchar. I prefer male please. I grew tired of hatching and still no success. I have a box full of chimchars now. Most of them are adamant and different natures. They have egg moves of taunt, flamethrower, u turn. Let me know what you want for it. I have ev train slowbro and a pidgeot for a trade. I'll give you the details when you pm or vm me. Thanks. I'm currently playing heart gold.

Years
  • LF: Shiny ninjask or nincada/ flawless ninjask or nicada

OF: shiny ryhperior/ ev'd lvl 100 ryhperior

i have a bunch of other shinies and events so if you arent interested in the ryhperior PM me and i will tell you what i have

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Looking for a Bagon or any of its evolutions. I don't have much to trade, just basic 5th gen stuff from Black version. PM me with infos.

Neeni

Stage On!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    Need any poke with pkrs for my Pokemon Black game

PM me for what u want, I can offer you stuff from the 4th gen mainly

Edit-- I found what I was looking for =3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    In need of a ditto...

Asking for: A ditto
    Offering: Most pokemon in the Unova Region, including Aaron, Magby, Ryhorn, and Nidoran
    Message me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back