• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
LF: anything (within reason)
Offering: check my thread (its in my sig)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Requesting:
Shiny Emolga, preferably with neutral nature

Offering: legendary pkmn, some shinies, events. Just ask what you want.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
I need a male, field type pokemon with the move extrasensory. I don't have much to offer, but I'll give what I can. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Speed Boost Carvanha Egg

Can anyone trade me a speed boost Carvanha in an egg or any level? I can give you a ninjask for an Oshawatt

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Looking for: Heartscale

Offering: Most items used in battles. CMT for pokemon offers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Closed, found the pokemon I was looking for.

Last edited:
Years
Requesting: Mew [any]
Offering: Ho-Oh, Gyarados (shiny), Umbreon (shiny, lvl. 50+), Zorua, Zoroark, possibly others.

I know I don't have the best collection, but would really appreciate anyone's negotiations. Mew is one of my all time favourites!

Please PM me if you're interested in helping out.

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
Help

looking for any of these.
- Slugma
- Magcargo
- Camerupt
- Magby
- Magmar
- Magmortar
Offering any of the SS starters, or make an offer. :)
Pm/Vm me
Thanks

Hey guys no longer required - thanks shadow1fire :)

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Offering: Lots of event pokemons (See my shop - link is on my signature/or click the "shop")
Requesting: Pokemons with egg moves (Gen IV only)

falconpunch94

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
HeartGold Kyogre

Hi all! I just came as I am starting a new file on my SoulSilver so I'm quickly going around finishing things I missed the first time round to transfer to my White and was wondering if anybody could trade me a HeartGold Kyogre to get the Rayquaza Orb, I don't mind either borrowing it or trading for a Gamestp 08 Deoxy, and I can let you use my Groudon to do the same event, thanks in advance! :D

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Need somebody to help evolve my Graveler into Golem for my second run through of Heart Gold! Not much to offer, except egg moved pokemon and starters from all gens, PM me please! :D

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2011
LF: mew,mewtwo,cinaquil,tortodile,chikarita,deoxys,darkrai,celibi,jiratchi,latias,latios, for pokemon platinum

i dont have a friendcode yet but if you want te trade let me know and then i will get a friendcode

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Could anyone help me evolve my Gurrdurr please? Just PM me your FC! Mine's in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back