• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Looking for;

Archen (Shiny/Non-Shiny); High IV'S UT Lv 20 (Optional).
    Drillbur (Shiny/Non-Shiny); High IV'S UT Lv 1

PM/VM me if you have these, will offer good thanks!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
    Looking For:
    Shiny Klink perferrably with a nature that raises attack. If not, as long as nature does lower attack that's fine as well.
    Shiny Axew with stat that raises speed but doesn't lower attack.
    Shiny Shelmet modest perferably.
    Shiny Solosis with nature that raises sp. attack.
    Shiny EV'd Metagross either adamant or jolly.
    Offering:
    Anything from my thread here.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

May be willing to offer more than just one pokemon for each of these, depends on the pokemon you ask for. Must be LEGIT. Also have Zekrom and Victini, and other pokemon from Pokemon White, plus legendaries from HG and Platinum, including the event celebi and jirachi. All Pokemon can be traded to your Pokemon White/Black copy, don't worry about that.

VM/PM Me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hey anyone who would be kindly able to help me. I am looking for someone to help me gather up my pokemon group for 5th Gen battles. Just looking to have a full set up ev/iv/moves/lvl100 pokemon that are legal stat wise. Just send me a email at [email protected] or hit me up on skype (xthorval). So just to get my point out. I am looking for someone to trade me pretty much my team that is down to my last IV and is able to wifi battle even if there hacked into the game. I have a Pokemon White(legit) with a 3ds and a DS lite.

You are not allowed to ask for hacked pokemon

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ), Zekrom ( same gig as arceus ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone
    All pre evolutions are accepted and will be thought of like the final evo.

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx, Arcanine, Blastoise

Trading from gen IV

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Need some help on pokemon hg

Hey ive just been playing my new heart gold and i need help evolving my electebuzz(i dont have that electric thing) , kadabra and haunter.
    Also does anyone got a random arron? which i cna have?
    I can give you my stupid togepi xD

thx in advance

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    offering shiny karrablast
    Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

looking for any shiny gen 5 pokemon

Last edited:

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly. I also have all non-legendary pokemon #1-493 and all in the above natures if you want.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    LF: flawless adamant scraggy and flawless mild charmander both lv. 1
    OF: Shiny flawless magnezone for both of them
    5th gen

ChimcharFuse

Awaiting Black and White
    Years
    Wailord on Sitty ACTION!

Looking for: Skitty.

Offering: Any first evolution starter Pokemon from any generation, or a Level 100 event Toys R Us Arceus with the moves Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force. You choose.

I need a Skitty. Just a Skitty. Any level will do. I don't care if it's shiny or not.

It would be appreciated if you could trade it to me using a 5th Generation game because I've PokeTransferred pretty much all my Pokemon to White.

Also, if you don't have a Skitty but you still want a TRU Arceus, just make a reasonable offer and one can yours. I've got a bunch of 'em I've obtained from various friends. I still want a Skitty though. ^_^

Thanks! Message me if interested. :)

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus

If not to keep, could someone just show me these so I can get the DEX entry?

Quoting for great justice! Hoping for some help.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Selling: I can sync capture dittos in modest, timid, adamant and jolly. I also have all non-legendary pokemon #1-493 and all in the above natures if you want.

Wanted: I could use stat boosing berries, evo stones, competitive items or the following pokemon:

Vullaby, eelectross, chandelure, tornadus(borrow), reshiram(trade back, just want data)

Quoting self, read the message

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
    Looking For:
    Shiny Klink perferrably with a nature that raises attack. If not, as long as nature does lower attack that's fine as well.
    Shiny Axew with stat that raises speed but doesn't lower attack.
    Shiny Solosis with nature that raises sp. attack.
    Shiny EV'd Metagross either adamant or jolly.
    Offering:
    Anything from my thread here.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

May be willing to offer more than just one pokemon for each of these, depends on the pokemon you ask for. Must be LEGIT. Also have Zekrom and Victini, and other pokemon from Pokemon White, plus legendaries from HG and Platinum, including the event celebi and jirachi. All Pokemon can be traded to your Pokemon White/Black copy, don't worry about that.

VM/PM Me.

Natsumi_Chi

Super Scribble
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Looking for a Cyndaquil and an Eeeve! PM if you're looking for anything specific :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    Looking for Female Pokemons with dream world abilities other than Vulpix

Offering DW Vulpix ( males or females) with Over Heat / Hex / Hypnosis / Energy Ball

PM me please if interested =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back