• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I want any nature Ditto (Gen V).

I don't have much to offer, because I'm at the 5th gym but the most noticable stuff that I have is a Timid Sigilyph, Impish Dwebble and Gothita, I also have a Fire Stone, if anyone wants one.

Years
    LF : Gengar
    OF : Eevee Tepig Snivy Oshawott Zorau Squirtle Torchic (Comes With Pokerus) Can Provide Egg if you Original Tranier + if you want Eevee I can evolve it for you if you wish apart from umbreon espeon or glaceon

Years
    Looking for Ralts for my White Version.
    I can give Tepig, Oshawatt & Snivy.
    Or if you want someone else you can ask.
    I can give stones too.

VM or PM me
    Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Looking for vullaby will trade a solosis or ruflet.

also looking for tornadus will trade registeel.

FC: 4040 5898 6234 trading from 5th gen.

Years
    LF: Untouched/untrained chansey with Stealth rock Taught.

Of: Zorua with dark pulse, accelgor, excaliver, terrakion, cobalion
    pm if interested

Last edited:
    Years
    White Version:
    Looking for a Ralts or any starters except for Snivy, Oshawatt and Tepig.
    I have two untouched Eevees.
    I can give you a Snivy, Oshawatt or Tepig.
    or PM/VM me with something else you might want.
    I don't have any shinys, sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Searching ALAMOS darkrai, offering TRU darkrai, Shiny dialga, black and white exclusives
    fossils, any generation starters i can trade 6 pokemons for it (non legendaries)
    PM me

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    LF: Shiny starters (Preferrably all generations except black and white.) If no shiny starters I am looking for someone to lend me pokerus! That would be great.

OF: EV trained pokemon for the starters. Pokerus: I will give back the pokemon if it is a high level.

PM me dont post here please! Thanks!

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
    Name: Ash
    FC: In Sig
    Looking for: Mankey/Primate, Snorlax, and/or Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
    Offering: Anything I own that you want ... Mostly done in the wifi club so I can show you exactly what I have

and also

Name: Flanery
    FC: In Sig
    Looking for: Numel/Camerupt, Vulpix/Ninetales, Ponyta/Rapidash, Slugma/Magcargo, and/or Torkal
    Offering: Anything I own that you want ... Mostly done in the wifi club so I can show you exactly what I have

Last edited:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    Want: Infernape Male, Dragonite Male, Manectric Male, Chansey or Blissey Female, Gastly or Haunter, Haunter Prefered, ( No everstones attached ) Empoleon, Torterra, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ), Zekrom ( same gig as arceus ) and rare candy! will trade full restores, a thunder stone and a dusk stone
    All pre evolutions are accepted and will be thought of like the final evo.

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant, Squirtle, Growlithe, Sphinx, Arcanine, Blastoise

Trading from gen IV

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF: Female DW Dratini, Lileep, Slowpoke (other DW pokes are good too, just let me know)
    OF: Female DW Poliwag, Vulpix and Gligar

Last edited:
    Years
    Still looking for Event pokemon I dont have

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Kyurem, Any Gen Starters
    still looking, I have fal20 mew and Tru Regigas so thats off my list of wants

Years
    Anyone want to trade starter for starter?
    I have Oshawatt, Snivy and Tepig
    I would like Chimchar, Charmander or Cyndaquil.

Or you can have Gligar as I don't use him. I just caught him for my pokedex.
    This is for my white version, please note that.

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
    Hello, I am trying to get a Reshiram and Zekrom of every nature. These are the ones i DO have.

Reshiram- Rash, Quirky, Quiet, Adamant, Naive, Brave, Calm, Impish, Hardy

Zekrom- Lonely, Adamant, Impish, Sassy, Docile, Bashful, Mild, Brave, Bold

I am looking for all other natures, if you have a nature not listed above ^ i will trade for it. will also maybe consider trading for the genies but mainly looking for these. THEY MUST BE LEGIT! clones are fine!

FT: ALL LEGIT!!!!!
    Shiny Snivy
    Shiny Gyarados
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Latios
    All Shiny Gamestop dogs
    Dittos
    Magneton
    Haunter
    Eevee
    Leafeon
    Espeon
    skarmory
    scizor
    alakazam
    seel
    zorua
    marowak
    sandslash
    Many Starters
    Extreme speed Dratini

If you CAN clone I can trade these, but will probably not if you can't clone unless you have 2 or more of the natures needed to offer.

-Shiny Groudon
    -Shiny Kyogre
    -Shiny Lugia
    -Shiny Giratina
    mewtwo
    moltres
    articuno
    zapdos

PM me if you have any natures im looking for! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back