• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasu

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    Wow....this is a little dumb...I guess its cool I cant have my own thread and have to repost constantly just cause I have one pokemon. Whatever, Rules are Rules...I guess I'll just constantly repost.

So, right now I'm working on breeding a Grumpig to get a shiny Spoink. Basically, the point is, I'm going to have a surplus of Spoink. So if anyone wants a Spoink o3o...I'm gonna have some

Just pm your friend code and what pokemon you want to offer and I'll get back to you

Current Spoinks:

Male(Available): 4
    Male(Reserved): 0
    Female(Available): 4
    Female(Reserved): 1

Friend Code:3696 9895 8311

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    looking for a shiny lvl 1 adimant/brave charmander, eevee and a shiny mewtwo, can anyone help me out?

Years
  • LF: Masuda Ditto for an English Game OR English Ditto with good/Flawless IVs of various Natures.
    OF: Zorua, GenV Starters, and PKRS Spreaders

Last edited:

W Kenshi

Booyah!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Need someone to help me to evolve my boldore. If you can help, drop me a VM.

My FC: 0003 3055 4196

Edit: Trade finished

Last edited:

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
  • hey guys i need tirtouga, gothita or one of it's evolutions, reshiram and tornadus. maybe whimsicott and lilligant too. and does someone know how to get evolution stones? or can help me to get some????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Looking for : Mew/ Palkia/ Shaymin

Offering: Zekrom/Kyurem/Reshiram, starters from black/white, exclusive pokemons white/black, eevolutions, pure eevee, snorlax and others. Send me a pm if interested.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Looking for: Latios, Thundurus, and Tornadus.
    Offering: CMT, if you want something else let me know what.

Last edited:

W Kenshi

Booyah!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Looking for a shiny tympole and/or a shiny tepig. Clones are fine, since they are from legitim ones.

Offering:

- Egg move torkoal (fissure, yawn, eruption, skull bash);
    - Egg move riolu (blaze kick, hi jump kick, cross chop, crunch);
    - Egg move piplup (aqua ring, ice beam, hydro pump, feather dance);
    - Starters (all gens);
    - Past generations legendaries (except arceus, shaymin, manaphy, darkrai and cresselia).

VM me for offers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Looking for someone who can check the EV's of my Metagross for me
    I just started learning how to EV train but drinks and training arent doing anything
    If anyone trustworthy could help out I'd greatly appreciate it :D

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • looking for any of the Power items on Gen V(Black and White)

offering:UT Thunderus, UT Cobalion, Shiny Garydos or 2, Shiny UT Golem, Shiny Mr. Mime Chimchar with Blaze Kick and ThunderPunch, Aron with Head Smash plus lots more.

rossvgrant

apathetic trainer
    Years
  • Hi, I'm pretty new to all this online Pokemon trading and I only have newbie pokes from White. I would trade anything some original Kanto Pokemon : Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, or Slowpoke.

I'll trade Mismagius, Reuniclus, or Serperior for some OG Kanto Pokes.

Please Private Message me, or shoot me an email if interested. I'm desperate!

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
  • I'm looking for any legendaries in my sig.

I have a lot of rare pokes, including Eevees, all the starters, Spiritomb, Feebas, etc. (I have completed my Unova Pokedex)

Dream Pokemon

I have Axew with Night Slash, Timburr with Mach/Drain Punch, Oshwatt with Air Slash.

PM me and we'll work out a deal.

Years
  • Offering: Loads of Deino's with Dragon Rage and Work Up as egg moves. (ask for a nature, I'll see if I have it.)
    Looking for: Gen 1-4 starters, Black exclusives, Gen 1-4 derps, basically anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back