• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Please SEND ME A PM OR VM.

LF: Bagon, Shelgon or Salamence for breeding purposes.
    OF: I can give you a level 1; lucario, kanto startes, unova starters, dratini, gabite, togepi, magby, pikachu that knows volt talkle, and ask and i'll let you know if I have what you're looking for.

Thank you.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    LF: Any Victini. Don't care about level/iv/ed/nature/etc
    OF: Any starter(s) (Can request more than 1 up to 12 starters ex:Torchic and charmander. ) from any of the genreations.

Pm me if interested.

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • i got 1.
    4th gen trade?
    YOU.

Quick Trade Thread
    This thread is for posting simple trades that do not require a trade thread. You can offer and/or request Pokemon, items, evolution tradebacks, dex tradebacks, transferring services, training services, and just about everything else here (within general trade rules).
    1. Post your offers/requests, preferably along with your friend code and what Generation you are trading from.
    2. Respond to trades through PM/VM/IM etc. Do not carry out your trades here. Your post will be deleted and you will receive a warning for going off topic.
    3. Please delete your post after you complete your trade. You wouldn't want others to ask when you have already completed it.
    4. There is no limit on how many times you can post a day... Just don't abuse this. Happy trading. :)

Here is an acceptable post:
    Example:
    Requesting: Shiny Charmander, Female Snivy
    Offering: Shiny Bulbasaur, Male Oshawott
    RULES. LEARN THEM.

Aeonz361

Army of 1
    Years
  • Looking for: Someone to do a trade back with.
    Offering: Any starter of your choice.
    PM or VM me please.

Looking for: Someone to do a trade back with.
    Offering: Any starter of your choice.
    PM or VM me please.

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i have a lot of UT lv1 totodiles. nothing special with them. just leftovers. all males.

pm/vm me offers.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    LF: any legendary from gen v other than zekrom
    Offering: any item and any pokemon i have

Years
  • Trainer name: Harry

Platinum FC: 4169 3532 6752

Offers:
    -Kadabra for Final Evolution
    -A Level 45 Female Lucario for a Dialga (Don't care which level it is.)

Anyone wanna help me out?

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Hey Guys, I am in need of 4 pokemon and there types need to be as follows: Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and Dragon, I need of each, preferably a Dragon Type with ThunderBolt. Also they need to be level 50+ :) PM me if you can help:)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    anyone have torchic or mudkip? give almost any pokemon ask if i have it. might take time to hatch egg

i need mawile too, have almost all pokemon

Last edited:

manofgamez

Amature Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Needed: Japanese Ditto
    Offer: Any starter or Fossil pokemon (up to three). PM me if you can help. Please and Thank you ^-^

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
    Years
  • LF: porygon z lvl 100 please pm me with moveset and stats, no hacks please.

OF: shiny lvl 100 lucario or any other lvl 100 pokes such as dragonite, salamence, spiritomb, gallade, typhlosion,alot more...

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i have a few totodiles/bulbasaurs/cyndaquils/squirtles/treekos i'd like to unload. vm/pm me offers. theyre overflow from my breeding. nothing special with them just normal UT starters. all male btw.

4th gen only

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    i have a few totodiles/bulbasaurs/cyndaquils/squirtles/treekos i'd like to unload. vm/pm me offers. theyre overflow from my breeding. nothing special with them just normal UT starters. all male btw.

4th gen only
    you bred my treecko, right?

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hi I need to borrow a victini for two reasons. One so I can have it in my pokedex, and two so I can be able to ask for it on gts. I will give it back. Can somone help me asap please? Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back