• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    offering NOK manaphy and darkrai, ANA flying pikachu, AAA singing pikachu, Satoshi's pikachu, and movie 11 hydreigon looking for events i dont have in return pm offers

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    4th gen only.
    OF: eggmoves.
    Dragon Dance Totodile
    Yawn/Haze Squirtle
    Spikes Snornut
    Leaf Storm Bulbasaur
    Ancient Power Chikorita
    Will o Wisp/Mean Look Ralts

LF:
    Timid Togepi
    Adamant/Relaxed Mudkip
    Sinnoh Starters, Torchic, Gible, Gligar

also trading Raikou, Articuno,Mewtwo, for Sinnoh legendaries.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm looking for an UT WIN2011 Celebi and a TRU Arceus (actually any English-language one that's legit and unlocks the event in Hg/Ss).

I'm offering that Japanese equivalents (the Celebi's lv.54, the Arceus is untouched).

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
    Giveaway!!!
    Remoraid, Eevee, DW exeggcute, DW ponyta, Deino, Emolga, Cranidos, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Shelder, Nidoran F, Nidorino, Omanyte, Totodile, Munchlax, Swoobat, DW Flaffy, Cyndaquil, Snivy, DW Taillow, Igglibuff, Cleffa, Rhyhorn, Skorupi, Kabuto, Baltoy, Swinub, Psyduck, Bidoof, Porygon, Squirtle, Snorunt, Smoochum, Beldum, Piplup, Chingling, DW Sentret, Bulbasaur, Haunter, Hoothoot, Pansage, Lileep, Torchic, Axew, Swablu and Anorith.

Looking for evolution stones and pokémon in my need list in my trade topic (link on signature)

Flyingsteelix01

So I hear you like Mudkips?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    Looking for a DrizzleToed. Offering X-Scissor Axews and Dragon Dance Larvitars, both with pokerus.

Years
    Looking for New gen shiny legends and legend birds+ Starting pokemon for any gen *Must be shiny* Offering shiny darkrai EV trained and almost UT shiny giratina. send me a PM.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Looking for sassy Tangrowth lvl 100 ev'd. Preferable shiny, offering lvl 100 ev'd shiny Scizor and Arcanine , and if the Tangrowth isn't shiny, offering ev'd Porygon Z shiny lvl 100 wifi event and movie 11 event Pokemon Hydreigon lvl 70 shiny.
    PM me
    FC White: 4942-7674-2361

Years
    Looking for shiny starter pokemon and Shiny Groudon and Artiucuno send me a PM (What im offering right now are Shiny EV trained porygon-Z EV trained shiny Darkrai and shiny almost UT Giratina.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back