• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Fuyu said she'd work on a post. I probably need to pester her about that. We also need a Nami wrap-up for the day.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm just glad you're back, activity and quality should see a nice boost.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm also working on a post... Not that anyone cares.

I'll try get Mia caught up with everything.

What do you mean I haven't posted in over a month? And what's this about kicking me out of the RP? Why are you closing the door? And what's that locking sound?

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
We're sorry Dan, you've been replaced......by YOU! You start today, get in here and do Arceus' work kid! PS love the sig, GG + ST FTW! <3

Oh so we're a combo now are we Kenneth? Well guess that's covered, don't feel like I'm special guys, I'm just that much easier to punt into the sea if I screw up.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
After all these years, I have finally completed my personal post of posts. Sorry if there's any horrible grammar, I finished it in the middle of the night.

Hey Birdy/Resolutiony, would it be possible for Mia's team to get a level update from her previous battle against the Joey twins?

Sephear

Years
I know how you feel, sometimes I start on a post at midnight and just stay up till 3-5 in the morning to finish it >.<

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey Birdy/Resolutiony, would it be possible for Mia's team to get a level update from her previous battle against the Joey twins?

Most certainly! You can add a few levels and such, as long as you don't go over 14-16.

Kenny, you need to wrap up Seth's day. Everyone else (except Imoen) are in a hotel already!

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hooray! Everyone (except Lili) has finally wrapped up the first IC day! :D

Starting whenever Ressy makes an update for the day, we can begin...

DAY 2

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry if it takes a little bit longer for any future posts as school is starting up again for me. I'll try my best to keep my posts coming out on a regular basis.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Ahm... yeah, the reply.
It`s coming slowly, my muse is suffering a minor case of severe block after having to about twenty pages of homework about Mexico`s socieconomical structure for a week... It was not pretty, and I doubt such a class will ever be so.

The reply itself is coming along slowly, as I still need to gras what exactly it is I want to do with it
Should be up within this week, I believe..

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Since it was not up within that week, and Ressy's muse is nowhere to be found, I shall be commissioning our former temporary co-GM, gimmepie, to help me finish the Day 2 post, and we can finally be on our way to the next day... after, like, half a year. Hopefully Ressy pops up and says hi. Maybe he'll be able to help finish the post he started. :D

Longest. First day. Ever.

Last edited:

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
It took way too long, but you can all wake up and begin your second day. There isn't much to do, but hopefully you'll be able to make something out of it while Gimme and I (in AUS and USA, respectively) miraculously manage to work on keeping this RP from dying in Ressy's absence.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Wait.... There was a reBurst post? After all these years? XD

Great to see that we're still alive, and I'll get working on my post immediately. Expect to see it ASAP

Sephear

Years
Dang right there was! I've been nagging Birdy (Ressy vanished again D=) to get dat day two update come hell or high water, and it finally happened. Looking forward to seeing you're post Dan! =3

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
My post is now done. Rejoice all.

Also, could I ask that we do a sort of count off, just to see who's still active in this RP?

Sephear

Years
Well you know I'm here! The show can't go on without El Jeffe the magnificent!

Back