• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[R/B/Y/G/S/C] The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I had one of these Green versions too some months ago. It was a lot of fun to play, but it kept crashing at certain points. One of them was after beating Bruno, so I could never finish it... Let's hope you will have better luck.

As for my own Gold Nuzlocke, I have now accepted Lanturns death, and deposited on my "dead"-box after getting it back to level 39, I felt like it deserved it.
    I got Poliwag into my team instead and I boxed my Pidgeot which I'm not wanting to lose in favor of Spearow who gets a better moveset and hits harder. And if I lose my team, I'll have still some powerful backup, and can start again once again with this Pokemon as my basis for a new solid team. Currently grinding. I have already evolved the two newcomers and Poliwhirl has caught up to the rest of my team in levels, but Fearow is only in its 20s and I'm still far from beating Clair.
    Update: While grinding Fearow, thing once again went wrong. Fearow was up against a Lickitung, and was confused (hurt self at least 3 times in a row), wrapped (meaning that I couldn't run or switch), and then died. I couldn't do anything, the game really wanted me to lose that battle... So, I'm training up the Zubat from Ice Path instead, since I'm not going to risk my Pidgeot's life if I can avoid it. At this point, it has gained one level and evolved into Golbat, so this will take some more time. If my 'plan' works out.

Last edited:

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I really like this challenge. Its cool because it forces you to use a team that isnt so generic, and i find myself getting the same team everytime in games. I started it in blue and so far my adventure has went like this:(note: im using emulator, so its really easy to train pokes quickly because i can run it at like 3000%, and i prefer to air on the side of caution)

I picked charmander (named coal, like charcoal) and barely beat my rival. Then i travelled up route 1 hoping not to run into any pokemon. Unfortunately i did so i trained charmander for a bit and then got the parcel and did the things i needed to get pokeballs.

I decided i should try route 2 first because i thought the levels would be stronger up there. Unfortunately i ran into a level 2 rattata and OHKOed it.

Next I tried west of viridian. I ran into a Lv 5 Spearow, I thought i got very lucky. Named it Spenny.

I entered viridian forest, and ran into a Lv 5 Caterpie, about the best you could do there. Name Caterpie Wheels.. For the simple reason of its kind of a dud.

Next I trained All three of my Pokemon to Lv 10 and easily defeated my rival. I continued to train my team. For some reason i thought butterfree was suppose to learn confusion at Lv 10 not 12 so i thought my game glitched or something and overtrained my other 2 both to 18. Then i checked the internet.. sure enough level 12. Trained to 16.

I entered Pewter Gym with:
    Charmeleon Lv 19
    Spearow Lv 19
    Butterfree Lv 16

Butterfree beat both Geodude and Onix with 2 confusions each.

I beat the trainers on route 3. Here i caught a Level 7 Pidgey. Named Paulie, then entered Mt. Moon to find a level 8 Zubat, named it Zoey. I put both in the box for a rainy day.

I have one question. When in a cave, does each level count as a route or simply just 1 per cave.

Years
    I personally catch one Pokemon on each area that is an area on the map, so only one in a cave. To be honest, I never really used the Map before I started Nuzlocking...

- - -

Ok, I decided I'll grind Golbat as long as it takes to evolve it and then let my team catch up, but when it reached level 49 and still didn't evolve, I changed my mind, trained my other Pokemon up and challenged Clair. It was ridiculously easy, Weezing totally destroyed her. I caught another Poliwag in Blackthorn and another Magikarp in Dragon's Den, and this Magikarp recently evolved into a second Gyarados (speaking of Gyarados, I think I should work on my other one's moveset a bit...) in order to handle Whirlpools and Waterfalls for me. Got my last Johto badge and saved.

Current team:
    :t020:f Wilumai - Lv.49 - Dig, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang - Route 39
    :t130:f Nalotia - Lv.49 - Surf, Twister, Strength, Dragon Rage - Route 40
    :t110:f Iskirra - Lv.50 - Sludge Bomb, Smokescreen, Rollout, Sludge - Mahagony Town
    :t061:m Heangche - Lv.49 - Surf, Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Body Slam - Ecruteak City
    :t042:f Aruchisuri - Lv.49 - Leech Life, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray - Ice Path
    :t130:f Indaluard - Lv.21 - Splash, Tackle, Whirlpool, Waterfall - Dragon's Den

Box: (Some spoilers think they can outsmart me. Well, this one can...)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Dead (placed in Box 14 instead of releasing so I still have their data):
    Spoiler:

Failed to catch Pokemon in: Route 29, 30, 31, 36, 41, 43, 45, Dark Cave, Ruins Of Alph, Union Cave, Burnt Tower

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Yes thats what im doing as well. How did you put those pokemon faces into your message?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    For all future references, here's the dagger symbol for when Pokémon die.

(P.S. To use those Pok
    éSymbols, click on the smiley list next to font color, and then scroll down to "show all smilies". )

This sounds like an interesting challange, though since my Blue and Yellow version games are long lost, and My Silver & Crystal Versions batteries died, I cannot participate...Saddening.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I'm up for a challenge, sure. I'll be sure to start tomorrow when I get back from the movies. I'll be using Pokemon Silver.

Years
    Currently, I'm standing in front of Pokemon league, with no real team changes except levels. On the way, I caught a Krabby (Whirl Islands), a Tentacool (R.27), a Slowpoke (Tohjo Falls), a Sandslash (R.26) and another Golbat (Victory Road)
    Now, my problem is that I found out that Gyarados can't learn Earthquake, so what should I do?

• Teach Poliwhirl EQ (over Hypnosis which I don't trust), who surprisingly can learn it?
    • Get Sandslash into party, teach it EQ and let Poliwhirl learn Psychic instead later on?
    • Keep Gyara's awful moveset or get something bad like Hyper Beam to replace worse things like Twister?
    • Teach anyone (Gyara?) Swagger to fight Special Attackers?
    By the way, here are my plans how to defeat each Elite 4 member:

• Will: Raticate. Just Raticate. Might become hard because Slowbro (especially Slowbro) and Exeggutor are so damn bulky.
    • Koga: Weezing and Golbat, as I don't want anyone to get poisoned. Venomoth or Forretress might screw me over here. Maybe I'll try Rollouting them.
    • Bruno: Not quite sure here. Maybe Weezing (because Rock Slide means gg Golbat)? But it would hardly be able to beat Onix...
    • Karen: Probably Raticate, since it's my best team member when it comes to dealing with a variety of Pokemon. Umbreon and Vileplume look the most troublesome here, the others should go down.
    • Lance: Poliwhirl. Just Poliwhirl. Except for the Gyarados, maybe I'll use my own Gyarados here. Thunder Nite might also become a problem since I'm so horribly Electric-weak.
    Different opinions, anyone?

- - -

Well, since no one is answering, I just decided to go with Sandslash and replace Gyara's Twister and D-Rage by Hyper Beam and Swagger. While getting Sandslash up to the rest of team, I found this:

That I killed it was NOT unintentional, because
    1. it would be against the rules to catch it
    2. I'm running out of Pokeballs, I'll still need some in Kanto

Last edited:

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    I'll Join ^^

Version: Gold

Mini-Update:
    Current Team:
    ~Lvl 8 Toto (Totodile)
    ~Lvl 4 Tweet (Hoothoot)

Years
    Update: Beat Elite 4. It wasn't exactly a walk in the park, but it wasn't too hard as well. I somehow managed not to lose any Pokemon. Unexpectedly.

(HGSS Sprites for the Elite 4 because they were the first ones I found)

The Xatus, Jynx and even Slowbro got OHKOd by Wilumai's Shadow Ball. Exeggutor took a hit and used Psychic which did a bit less than half.
    I tried Rollouting stuff to death with Iskirra. After some missed Rollouts, Ariados went down, and so did Venomoth. Forretress managed to keep me from sweeping his team some time, but it couldn't hurt me as well without Explosion which it luckily did not decide to use. When it died, the rest of Koga's team was no more problem at all, Muk and Crobat both but OHKOd.
    This was the first battle I made some switches in. I kept switching between Nalotia and Iskirra all the time. I also used a first Hyper Potion here.
    Against Umbreon, Thimbelunk the Sandslash saw some first real use, and it did well. Then, against Vileplume, I switched to
    Aruchisuri who got paralyzed but killed it and Gengar. Gengar cursed it though, so I switched to Nalotia as soon as I could and while it walled Murkrow, I healed my team again and then killed Karen's two last remaining Pokemon with ease.
    Lance was less hard than he could have been, but he also wasn't exactly easy to beat.
    I led with Iskirra and tried to bring Gyarados to a zone where I could bring Heangche in without too many problems, but that didn't quite work (maybe I should have used Sludge Bomb...), and suddenly it was Iskirra and not Gyarados who had a red HP bar. So, I switched to Nalotia, my own Gyarados, and soon got Hyperbeamed. It didn't do too much, but gave me the chance to switch to Heangche and finish Gyarados with Body Slam.
    Then, it was Dragonite time. Ice Punch failed to OHKO and I got paralyzed, but luckily Dragonite's Thunder missed. Otherwise I would have been pretty much screwed. Against the next Dragonite, I got lucky again. First, its attack didn't do much (it was probably just Twister...) and then I froze it.
    The last Dragonite was harder, Outrage did quite a lot, so I had to heal. With the paralysis gone, I could outspeed and KO it. Next was Charizard, who, again couldn't be OHKOd. When it died, Heangche was pretty weakened, but I decided to trust in Heangche's decent speed and Aerodactyl's extreme frailty, and I made the right decision. Aerodactyl died without doing anything, and so I became the Pokemon league champion without losing anything but maybe 3 Hyper Potions and 1 Full Restore.

Current team:
    :t020:f Wilumai - Lv.51 - Dig, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang - Route 39
    :t130:f Nalotia - Lv.50 - Surf, Swagger, Strength, Hyper Beam - Route 40
    :t110:f Iskirra - Lv.52 - Sludge Bomb, Smokescreen, Rollout, Sludge - Mahagony Town
    :t061:m Heangche - Lv.52 - Surf, Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Body Slam - Ecruteak City
    :t042:f Aruchisuri - Lv.50 - Leech Life, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray - Ice Path
    :t028:m Thimbelunk - Lv.50 - Earthquake, Sand Attack, Dynamicpunch, Slash - Route 26

Box: (I hate these spoilers...)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Failed to catch Pokemon in: Route 29, 30, 31, 36, 41, 43, 45, Dark Cave, Ruins Of Alph, Union Cave, Burnt Tower

Years
    So, I have finished SS.Aqua and my Golbat evolved after gaining just one level. I just arrived at Vermilion, and I have a question: For which area does Snorlax,which I'm planning to catch, count? Vermilion City, the route east of it, or even Diglett's cave?

As for the cave question, I treat everything as an area that is an area on the map. So, no multiple Pokemon in caves.

- - -

Continued a bit, beat Surge and Sabrina and caught some more Pokemon:
    a Growlithe on Route 7, a Tentacool on Route 12, a Grimer in Celadon and Fearows on Routes 17 and 18. The last one eat a lot of my Pokeballs =(
    This is more like a note to myself than an actual update, because I might forget about where I catched all these new Pokemon.
    By the way, I just noticed I need a Cut Slave since in Kanto there are a lot of Cut trees. Krabby comes to mind.

Last edited:
    Years
    I suppose I'll join this, it seems fun =3 Blah, I already typed this but thanks to the slip of a finger I deleted it >>;

Version: Gold
    Name: Gold (generic, but oh well XD)

-Got Cyndaquil from Elm, nicknamed him Brisingr
    -Didn't see a Pokemon on Route 29, whoot
    -Got Map Card and healed in Cherrygrove City
    -Moved on and saw a Pokemon on Route 30 =(
    -Talked to Mr. Pokemon and got the egg and stuff
    -Went back and kicked my rival's (Silver) butt
    -Moved on to New Bark, talked to the Professor and did all of that
    -Saw a level 2 Pidgey, decided against capturing it

Team:

Cyndaquil (Brisingr)
    Level: 10
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Smokescreen

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Quick version of update:
    ~Beat Falkner.
    Hoping for Mareep but got Wooper :S
    Started grinding
    Toto evolved!
    Togepi hatched.
    Togepi died...
    Saved Slowpokes.
    Caught Slowpoke. Named Yawn.
    Fought Bugsy. Tweet (Hoothoot) became Sycther food.
    Fought Bugsy again and won.
    Beat Rival.
    Went to Golden Rod City.. and started grinding...
    Continuing Journey. Will update again.~

~Mini-Update:
    NOOOO DITTO.. NOOOOOOOO!

Current Team:
    ~Lvl 24 Toto (Croncaw)
    ~Lvl 11 Blue (Wooper)
    ~Lvl 8 Yawn (Slowpoke)

R.I.P:
    ~Lvl 16 Tweet (Hoothoot)
    ~Lvl 5 Eggwhite (Togepi)

Years
    Another quick update XD Lots can happen in 12 minutes.

-Went to Route 30, saw a Rattata and didn't capture it
    -Moved to the one cave...Dark Cave (???) and saw a Geodude, ran away
    -Went on Route 31, saw a Caterpie and fainted it >>
    -Moved to Violet City, went to Sprout Tower first
    -Saw a Rattata instead of a Gastly T.T
    -Beat all the tower things with Brisingr, who evolved halfway through
    -Exited tower with Escape Rope and then healed, moved to gym
    -Beat gym with ease, healed again and then left town
    -Saw ANOTHER Rattata instead of that Mareep I wanted T.T (killed it)
    -Went on and battled, gained levels for Brisingr
    -Healed at that one Pokemon Center and then entered Union Cave
    -Went straight to the water and hooked a...Goldeen! What?! Not a Magikarp?! Darn XD
    -Caught Goldeen and named him Adurna
    -Thought I was gonna loose him to a binding Onix! =O
    -Beat the evil Onix once it let go with Brisingr, moved on

Team:

Quilava (Brisingr)
    Level: 17
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Smokescreen
    -Ember

Goldeen (Adurna)
    Level: 12
    Moves:
    -Peck
    -Tail Whip
    -Supersonic

Oh, and I have a question. Can we have HM slaves?

Last edited:
    Years
    I beat all Kanto gyms now. 7 of them were easy. Well, as I had to find out, Blue wasn't.
    The battle started pretty well for me. Nalotia took down his Pidgeot, Alakazam and Rhydon without much trouble, and did quite some damage before dying to a critical Hyperbeam. Crap. At this point, this battle started to suck massively. In the following time, a heavy battle between Iskirra and that cursed Gyarados that kept getting healt all the time. At the end of it, Iskirra died to a crit rain Surf, I really started to hate this now.
    My next Pokemon, Wilumai, managed to finally take out the Gyarados, but failed to OHKO the following Exeggutor (just like in the Elite 4) and died too. At this point, I was already afraid of getting wiped just like in Ecruteak, but Heangche luckily managed to beat Blue's remaining two Pokemon.
    Still, this pyrrhic victory totally screwed me over, and I really wasn't expecting it after my team had been successful for such a long time...
    But, the challenge this goes on after this devastating battle, and I will have to find a way to beat Red with what is left.

So, Rest in Peace, Nalotia, Iskirra and Wilumai....

Current team:

:t061:m Heangche - Lv.57 - Surf, Psychic, Ice Punch, Body Slam - Ecruteak City
    :t169:f Aruchisuri - Lv.56 - Giga Drain, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray - Ice Path
    :t028:m Thimbelunk - Lv.55 - Earthquake, Sand Attack, Dynamicpunch, Slash - Route 26

Box:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Failed to catch Pokemon: anywhere else, since I can't get anymore Pokeballs.

What Pokemon should I use to fill up the massive holes the dead trio has left? I'm currently tending towards a more tankish team of Shuckle, Snorlax and Bellsprout, anyone does has a different suggestion?

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I beat all Kanto gyms now. 7 of them were easy. Well, as I had to find out, Blue wasn't.
    The battle started pretty well for me. Nalotia took down his Pidgeot, Alakazam and Rhydon without much trouble, and did quite some damage before dying to a critical Hyperbeam. Crap. At this point, this battle started to suck massively. In the following time, a heavy battle between Iskirra and that cursed Gyarados that kept getting healt all the time. At the end of it, Iskirra died to a crit rain Surf, I really started to hate this now.
    My next Pokemon, Wilumai, managed to finally take out the Gyarados, but failed to OHKO the following Exeggutor (just like in the Elite 4) and died too. At this point, I was already afraid of getting wiped just like in Ecruteak, but Heangche luckily managed to beat Blue's remaining two Pokemon.
    Still, this pyrrhic victory totally screwed me over, and I really wasn't expecting it after my team had been successful for such a long time...
    But, the challenge this goes on after this devastating battle, and I will have to find a way to beat Red with what is left.

So, Rest in Peace, Nalotia, Iskirra and Wilumai....

Current team:

:t061:m Heangche - Lv.57 - Surf, Psychic, Ice Punch, Body Slam - Ecruteak City
    :t169:f Aruchisuri - Lv.56 - Giga Drain, Wing Attack, Bite, Confuse Ray - Ice Path
    :t028:m Thimbelunk - Lv.55 - Earthquake, Sand Attack, Dynamicpunch, Slash - Route 26

Box:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Failed to catch Pokemon: anywhere else, since I can't get anymore Pokeballs.

What Pokemon should I use to fill up the massive holes the dead trio has left? I'm currently tending towards a more tankish team of Shuckle, Snorlax and Bellsprout, anyone does has a different suggestion?
    The best news for you is that you can train up another Gyarados rather easily. Maybe you should try to get Shuckle up to about 80 and hope he can stall/tank your way to victory.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    ~Journey Ended..
    Got to Lake of Rage.. tried to catch Red Gyarados. Didn't notice Toto's Life. He got taken out.
    Blue went in for revenge. But has no speed.. Gyarados food.
    Every other pokemon was underleveled = End of Journey..~

R.I.P:
    ~Lvl 42 Toto (Feraligater)
    ~Lvl 32 Blue (Quagsire)
    ~Lvl 8 Yawn (Slowpoke)
    ~Lvl 16 Tweet (Hoothoot)
    ~Lvl 5 Eggwhite (Togepi)
    ~Lvl 14 Meteor (Growlithe)

Years
    I played a bit more, and decided just to suck it up and teach Brisingr Cut XD But anyway, here's what all has happened.

-Went through the cave and battled
    -Left and tried to sneak around that Hiker, but it failed...but I beat him =D
    -Headed into Azalea Town and healed
    -Talked to Kurt and then went to the Slowpoke Well
    -Captured the first Pokemon I saw, a Zubat, and named it...Flauga
    -Beat Team Rocket with no casualties!
    -Went back and got that Lure Ball gift from Kurt, healed up
    -Went to train Zubat...barely beat a Hoppip -_-;
    -OHNOES! Zubat died from a Spearow attack D=
    -Put Zubat into a "Dead" Box in my PC, because I want to remember him XD
    -Beat Bugsy with Brisingr and Adurna (more Brisingr, but still)
    -Headed out, and got confronted by Silver!!
    -Beat Silver, nearly lost Adurna! It was HORRIBLE! But I didn't lose him, thankfully
    -Headed to the forest thing, saved Farfetch'd (didn't capture a Pokemon, because I didn't really want a...well, I don't remember what showed up now, but I didn't want it XD)
    -Taught Brisingr Cut and then moved on through
    -On one of my most favorite routes, I saw--...a Rattata -_-;;; Killed it
    -Battled, no casualties
    -Healed in the PC and then headed north to see if I could find anything else good
    -Battled, and then found a female Nidoran! Forgot to nickname her because I sped it up and didn't really pay attention, but ran to the name rater and named her...Skolir
    -Fainted a female Nidoran on the route just before Sudowoodo and after the National Park
    -Captured a Hoothoot in the park, nicknamed her Blaka then boxed her
    -Togepi hatched! Nicknamed it Bjart then boxed it
    -Trained a bit, Skolier to level 15!
    -SKOLIER DIES FROM RATTATA ATTACK! CURSE THOSE STUPID PURPLE RODENTS! T.T
    -Stuffed Skolier in the box with Zubat
    -Battled and trained, both Brisingr and Adurna level 23...thought about battling Whitney but chickened out because she terrifies me
    -Had an idea and head back to the Ruins of Alph, which I forgot about and failed to capture a Pokemon in
    -Went to the water and used an Old Rod, successfully hooking a level 10 Magikarp!
    -Captured said Magikarp and then nicknamed him Skulblaka
    -Heading back to Goldenrod, training along the way

Team:

Quilava (Brisingr)
    Level: 23
    Moves:
    -Quick Attack
    -Cut
    -Smokescreen
    -Ember

Goldeen (Adurna)
    Level: 23
    Moves:
    -Peck
    -Tail Whip
    -Supersonic
    -Horn Attack

Magikarp (Skulblaka)
    Level: 10
    Moves:
    -Splash

Boxed:
    -Bjart (Togepi)
    -Blaka (Hoothoot)

KIA (Killed In Action):
    -Flauga (Zubat)
    -Skolir (Nidoran F)

Years
    alright, I said im not doing it yet, but lets get it started. and im going to disregard the "can only visit Pokemon cantre once, and replace it with " you can use a centre more than once only if you have beaten the gym leader of the area. (and Im using crystal)
    2010/05/07
    Ok...
    Started Crystal, named myself Hal
    Chose Cyndaquil, named "Bakphoon"
    -Route 29-
    encountered HootHoot, ran. >_<
    -Route 30-
    Encountered Hoothoot (again), Ran >_< >_<
    aaaaannndd... in the first fight with my rival (and as a result of not battling at all)
    GAME OVER!!!

am i doing this right?

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    This is epic. I've been watching mondays suck's challenge and i am enthralled. I'm starting immediately with red.
    --------
    Just started.
    I am going to capture the first pokemon in every place.
    Named myself Red, rival Blue. Yay for creativity.
    Got Squirtle named Squirill for some reason...
    Got Spearow named Sperantia
    Got Pidgey named Piddliddle
    Got Weedle named Beethige.
    Thats just the beginning.
    ---------
    :(
    Tried to train Beethige, and lost him.
    Lost Sperantia to Sand Attack.
    Squirill got away with 1 hp.
    And Boulder Badge got!
    barely...
    Got Pidgey (Pipi) going to put in storage when my team gets full...
    --------
    Mt Moon I got A Geodude called Gegege.
    Trained him.
    Owned Mt Moon once i got TM01 and taught it to Gegege
    Arrived in Cerulean, got Spearow on Route 4. Why the common pokemon?!
    Lost Piddliddle to My rival before Nugget Bridge.
    Doing fine so far...
    ---------
    After owning Nugget Bridge with Squirill and Gegege, i finally get some luck and find an Oddish on Route 24. Named Ploom.
    I must be really lucky. I got several close calls. My Squirill got poisoned and i had to walk back to the pokemon center. when i got there he had 2 hp left. My Ploom got down to 1 hp with a Rattata.
    After a tough situation with Oddishes, I lost Spele and Pipi. Lucky I didn't lose the other 3.
    On Route 25 I caught YET ANOTHER PIDGEY (Piiporii)
    On the quite useless route 5 i caught another Oddish. useful for backup, but meh.
    On route 6 I got... yep, another pidgey. I gave myself a Headthud, and called it Headthud.
    My team.
    Spoiler:

TWO QUESTIONS.
    Do in-game trades count as pokemon got for that area?
    Do status items like antidotes count as healing items?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back