• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Cycling Road

jjnerdful

Never post
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    So far, my best time on the Cycling Road is 0 crashes 9.16 seconds. My friend once told me awhile ago that that isn't the best time that a person can get, and I can't seem to get any faster times than this.

Anyone out there who knows the best possible time on Cycling Road? What are your best times?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    idr my time, but I do remember actually practicing that course so that I could make good time and have no collisions. I've even memorized the dialog you get. No, I will not be repeating it. I thought you would get a prize for it, which is why I practiced so much. XD; I can do it perfectly every time now because of that practice. Same with Sky Pillar.

Years
    I've read from multiple places that the perfect time on the Cycling Road is 9.15 seconds without cheating. I remember trying at one point to get that time, but the closest I've ever gotten was 9.16 seconds.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I end up running into that last guy on the LAST turn, most of the time. I can't remember my best score, but it probably isn't that grand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    Lol I remember Cycling Road. I don't think I ever got through it without crashing. I haven't gotten that far on HG yet, but if I get any decent times I will post them.

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    10.03s and 1 collision. I got better results without colissions but I forgot them xD

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    I went through the cycling road...don't remember my times, but I'm fairly sure that I've crashed every single time.

How do you all of you keep getting these results?

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I went through the cycling road...don't remember my times, but I'm fairly sure that I've crashed every single time.

How do you all of you keep getting these results?
    For me 75% of time is skill, rest is a pure luck (as sometimes buttface Trathliete can block your way -.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back