• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Ooooh, haha, that's really cool. You're right, the japanese names sound MUCH cooler.
In most cases XD Some are not that good. For example: Magmar = Boober >_>

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
PAHAHAHAHAHA... Yeah, maybe not then...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Yeah, my friend and I still make fun of magmar for that XD But thanks for the compliment :)
What is with the Mag family and them having a relative prefix of boob?
Magby= Bubii
Magmar= Boober (Poor thing)
Magmortar= Buuburn

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Ya gotta love those Japanese game designers ;)

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
What is with the Mag family and them having a relative prefix of boob?
Magby= Bubii
Magmar= Boober (Poor thing)
Magmortar= Buuburn
You know, I think Magby has it the worst out of them. XD Sounds exactly like it >.>

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
*Gasp* Don't like fire types!? And yeah... My bad for major thread hijack >_>

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
HATE them. And yeah....it's ok
xD
They can bur-.......freez-........DROWN IN THE PACIFIC. There.
xD
Fire types aren't bad to me. I just wished they had more variety. I still hate slugma though >.>

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Ewww Magcargo, really? I like pretty much all Pokemon EXCEPT the Slugma line and Electrike... Hate that thing so much and it's stupid Static ability >_> STOP PARALYZING ME, DANG IT! *Bashes head against wall*

Edit: Yeah, Charmander's a beast. That's why I claimed him :P

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Hah, Shroomish is worse about it. Effect spore leaving you asleep while you're trying to train >_>

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Ooooh yeah, that's annoying too. A lot of times if I'm playing on my emulator I break out AdvancedMap and raise the Wild Pokemon's level of that area so it's easier to level up, haha. Like in Fire Red, I might make the Pokemon in that first route all Milotic. They give a LOT of exp.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Ooooh yeah, that's annoying too. A lot of times if I'm playing on my emulator I break out AdvancedMap and raise the Wild Pokemon's level of that area so it's easier to level up, haha. Like in Fire Red, I might make the Pokemon in that first route all Milotic. They give a LOT of exp.
Heh, I've never tried that, though, I was supposed to hack Emerald with a friend...We never got around to it XD

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Heh, I've never tried that, though, I was supposed to hack Emerald with a friend...We never got around to it XD

Haha, I've never done a serious hack... I don't know how those guys do it. I've always wanted to do a real ROM hack, but it's just too complicated to a computer retard like me, lol.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Haha, I've never done a serious hack... I don't know how those guys do it. I've always wanted to do a real ROM hack, but it's just too complicated to a computer retard like me, lol.
High five to that. I was just too lazy to go over to their house and do real work. Wow, I hope I don't get kicked out of hte challenge for the non challenge related posts ^^;;

Clevink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
High five to that. I was just too lazy to go over to their house and do real work. Wow, I hope I don't get kicked out of hte challenge for the non challenge related posts ^^;;

Lol yeah I'm thinking of entering so I'm just gonna go to bed now and shut up >_> haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back