• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
I did nothing but train and farm Sitrus berries. Natu hasn't hatched yet, but It's close.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Start time: 6:58
Went to the abandoned ship and picked up ice beam. Taught it to Hasubrero and went on to fight more trainers. Ran ahead adn caught a tropius (nickname: Kurabo ((Stolen from the cheri berry))) and then went on to take on multiple trick house challenges. ... XD I forgot how to do this one. Nevermind, figured it out :)
Still training Kurabo....
9:11
Got Kurabo to 40. Good enough for me. Off to take care of new Mauville. Got that taken care of, trained on my way to the weather station, beat the aqua grunts in the weather station. Rival battle time. Theif/Icebeam took pelliper down easily. Surf destroyed combusken. Hasubrero vs Lombre...Hasubrero's Icebeam KO'd Lombre easily. Taught Kurabo fly.
Fun fact: I have enough money for 99 hyper potions.
Goal: Get everyone to 45 before winona.
It's so late....Anyway got everyone to 45 while doing a huge trade...

Kurabo-Tropius-45-Jolly
Jukain-Sceptile-45-Bashful
Kinococo-Breloom-45-Bashful
Yuradle-Cradily-45-Rash
Noctus-Cacturne-45-Quirky
Hasubrero-Lombre-45-Gentle
End time: 11:45
So tired @___@

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Start time: 6:18
Time to beat up Winona. For this battle, I think I'll lead with Hasubrero. Icebeam knocked out swablu easily. I switched in Yuradle to fight Pelipper. Ancient Power took care of him. As for Skarmory, I sent in Hasubrero again. I used surf which took it down to the red, but Winona healed it. My third surf missed, and skarmory used aerial ace, but I still had most of my HP. My Icebeam missed and Tropius hit me with another aerial ace. Ice beam got rid of it though. Altaria also faced an icy defeat. From here on out, it should be a lot easier.
Left fortree to go fight my way towards mt pyre. (Going to run ahead to lilycove so I can fly back later). Got to lilycove, picked up the pokeblock case, and fought May. It took two of Noctus's faint attacks in order to knock out her Tropius. It took one Needle arm and one Facade to knock out Pelipper. Two facade for Combusken. Two facades for Ludicolo. Went to the safari zone to pick up solar beam. Taught it to Yuradle. Picked up Giga Drain, taught it to Hasubrero.
Did all the stuff on the outside part of mt pyre. Worked a bit up the inside of mt pyre.
End time: 7:35

megatyler3

Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I've done water monotype on Sapphire, here are my pokemon and their moves:
Swampert Lv. 50
Muddy Water
Mud Shot
Take Down
Brick Break

Pelipper Lv.50
Wing Attack
Water Gun
Protect
Fly

Sharpedo Lv.50
Skull Bash
Take Down
Crunch
Slash

Lombre (forgot to evolve him lol) Lv.50
Surf
Hydro Pump
Absorb
Giga Drain

Lanturn Lv.52
Hydro Pump
Take Down
Water Gun
Thunderbolt

Walrein Lv.65
Blizzard
Ice Ball
Body Slam
Aurora Beam

Sorry for not asking for permision/posting about it but I did it over a long period of time, every once in a while I'd pick it up and play it. Because I didn't do the above I'd understand if you don't want to add me to people who completed challange.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wow. This is so old it didn't even make the move to the challenge forum. If you want to enter a monotype, there's a challenge forum now, unlike 2008. So please post in there, and please don't revive threads this old!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back