• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raaaah

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    ra ah ah ah! Roma, Roma ma...

Hey :D I haven't been keeping up to date with Pokemon, but since I got black 2 and enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd try to get back in touch with the Pokemon community.

As you can probably tell, I like Lady Gaga. Mm. I spend way more time doing non productive things when I should b more focused in college.
    Er- ya.

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! :D I like Lady Gaga too; Artpop is the name of hew new album, right? I'm sure it'll be amazing <3

Enjoy your time here, I'll be seeing you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Thanks. and it is :3
    On twitter she said shed rather have people spell it in all caps though haha.

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC! What would you like to be called? :D I'm Cirno, nice to meet you!

I love Lady Gaga too, but I'm guilty of not having listened to most of her songs... guess I'm not a true fan then, I suppose. XD;;

But neat, I have Black 2 as well! Nice to read that you've been enjoying it. /is playing right now! It's an aweesome game. <33 Definitely a bit more challenging than the previous Pokemon games too, in my opinion. I'm already underleveled even though I've been training ahhh.

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy yourself here! We're a really active forum, as you should be able to tell, hehe. Have fun around here and feel free to contact me if you need any help~

Years
  • As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I instantly thought Lady Gaga.

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you have an awesome time here! If you want to talk about Lady Gaga, feel free to make a thread in General Entertainment! And tell us a bit more about yourself! What's your favorite pokemon game? Favorite pokemon? Also, you may want to check out the Black 2 and White 2 forum. Make sure you read the rules and contact a moderator (like the one who posted above me) if you need help.

Hope to see you around! :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    YEEEEAAAAAAHHH! Another Gaga fan. I really appreciate this. Of course, I didn't need to read this thread to know that - ARTPOP!!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I APPROVE OF YOUR NAME.

Welcome aboard! HI-FIVE FOR BEING A LADY GAGA FAN TOO. I ADORE HER SO MUCH OMG. You will have the most amazing time here, a lot of us PC members love Lady Gaga, you'd be surprised how many. xD

But yeah...you will have fun! See ya around and enjoy yourself. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Ugh. Third time typing this up. Damnit iPad.

Cirno - how did I even forget to mention my name? Lol. Alvin would be fine.. I love the challenge so far. My team has been underlevelled which is a good thing considering the opponents have been given better teams so they're challenging too.

Golurk - thank you! :)
    Favorite Pokemon game would have to be Soul Silver. Felt like there was so much to do in that game, and I loved having all my favorite Pokemon follow me around. Favorite Pokemon is jolteon, and it has befor years. I've started liking Swoobat, and I even put one onto my team in black 2.

Patchisou - .__. It's really bad how many times I've watched the monster ball DVD since it came out. Probably at least 10-15+ times. And I kinda feel like watching it again...

Leaf Storm - THANK. Haha. Just the perfect mixture for me! Pokemon and Lady Gaga!

Here's my room, btw. I took it about an hour ago but realized I couldn't post it because I needed 15 posts to link it. I also stupidly didn't take a picture of the fu wall, which had Pokemon on it too. >__> I was thinking about lady gaga since everyone here mentioned it, and I totally forgot about Pokemon.

Raaaah

Years
  • ra ah ah ah! Roma, Roma ma...

Hey :D I haven't been keeping up to date with Pokemon, but since I got black 2 and enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd try to get back in touch with the Pokemon community.

As you can probably tell, I like Lady Gaga. Mm. I spend way more time doing non productive things when I should b more focused in college.
    Er- ya.

Hello Artpop, welcome to PC.

Sorry I was late to this intro, but I have to say I like Lady Gaga's crazy fashion sense too. She really goes wild when it comes to clothing (like that infamous meat dress).

Well, I guess everyone has covered you so I'm just going to do a short intro.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you need to talk!

(Oh, and you can call me Hikari btw.)

- Hikari10

Back