• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rabbna Reveals Himself!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Hi im a long time lurker here and after awhile i decided to might as well an account here. I knew about this site for years but up untill recently i only came here on rare occasions usually when certain searches brought me here. But now that i visit this site somewhat regularly i think this is the time to formally intorduce my self. So hi ya'll!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Rabbna! Welcome to the community. Glad you decided to make an account and hang out with us! Have you checked out PC's Discord server?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi im a long time lurker here and after awhile i decided to might as well an account here. I knew about this site for years but up untill recently i only came here on rare occasions usually when certain searches brought me here. But now that i visit this site somewhat regularly i think this is the time to formally intorduce my self. So hi ya'll!
    Nice to see you finally join us! Proper welcome to you. I hope you will find the community even more fun by participating in the discussions :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Late response here but I see from your post history that you're into ROM hacks and the like. I'm not but I welcome you to PC nonetheless. Anything you'd like to share about yourself such as a Favorite Pokemon, Region or Game?

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I myself am a long-time lurker at the forums, and I decided to make an account too!
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy PC!

Back