• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raging Waves - The Water Type Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm, I think it's time for a new topic? ^^

New topic: 'Which Water type Pokemon do you find cutest?'

For me the answer is a hard choice between Horsea and Wooper. Horsea is naturally incredibly cute and sooo huggable, but Wooper is easy to make cute based on its action and behavior. I think I'd probably sway more towards Wooper, because despite Horsea having those adorable eyes and such a cute anatomy, it couldn't look this good in a santa hat:

For me it's a tough decision on who I think the cutest water type pokemon is but, here are 4 of them:

Oshawott
    Piplup
    Squirtle
    Totodile

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    For me it's a tough decision on who I think the cutest water type pokemon is but, here are 4 of them:

Oshawott
    Piplup
    Squirtle
    Totodile

Definitely some good choices there! I do happen to like all four. =D No love for the Mudkip, though? =D =D I love Mudkip, simply adorable ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Definitely some good choices there! I do happen to like all four. =D No love for the Mudkip, though? =D =D I love Mudkip, simply adorable ^^

Okay this is kinda cute... I've never been a big fan of it before, but this is persuading me. xD Plus, buy me this:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Alex: I want that Plushie... now. Of course, I also want Osha, Squirtle, Piplup... XD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

Okay this is kinda cute... I've never been a big fan of it before, but this is persuading me. xD Plus, buy me this:

Ugh, that picture is unbelievably cute. Continue posting those kinds of pics :D

Anyways, I believe it's time for a new topic, so:

'Which water type Pokémon would you most likely want to go for a swim with?'

Though I love Water Pokémon, I'm not a very big fan of water, so I hardly ever swim, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Vaporeon.
    I'm not quite sure why, but it just seems like such a natural swimmer, one that I would feel secure around to help me, and one that I'm confident wouldn't abandon me somewhere out in the waters.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    'Which water type Pokémon would you most likely want to go for a swim with?'

Piplup! It could create whirlpools and we could have water fights and we could race and it'd be so much fun! Or Buizel... There's something incredibly appealing about Buizel :3 I can't choose! It'd be either Piplup or Buizel, they're both my choice. xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My choice would be Squirtle! I could ride on his back like Ash did in the anime and then we could hang out and he could do cool things like wear sunglasses and use water gun on random passerbys!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Username/Nickname: ♪Twiggy♪/Twiggy/Ophiuchus/Username of the day at BMGf

Partner Pokémon: Buizel

Reason for joining the club: Well... Ah. I think it must be the variety or something. Then again, you don't really need a real reason to join a club, no? I think I like getting into discussions.

Olli

Years
    Username/Nickname: ♪Twiggy♪/Twiggy/Ophiuchus/Username of the day at BMGf

Partner Pokémon: Buizel

Reason for joining the club: Well... Ah. I think it must be the variety or something. Then again, you don't really need a real reason to join a club, no? I think I like getting into discussions.
    Welcome to the club, Twiggy :D
    Is there anything in particular you like about Water Pokémon, or does it just come naturally to love such an awesome typing? Have fun and stay active n_n

Piplup! It could create whirlpools and we could have water fights and we could race and it'd be so much fun! Or Buizel... There's something incredibly appealing about Buizel :3 I can't choose! It'd be either Piplup or Buizel, they're both my choice. xD
    Buizel I agree with, since it's my favourite water type from Sinnoh and I just simply love its design. <3
    Piplup, though... Nah jk. Piplup is ok, but I still think that Mudkip is waaaay better than Piplup ;)

My choice would be Squirtle! I could ride on his back like Ash did in the anime and then we could hang out and he could do cool things like wear sunglasses and use water gun on random passerbys!
    Haha, I love your way of thinking. Riding on Squirtle would be awesome, but it's not really that big, so I imagine you'd get wet. In that case Blastoise would be a much better choice, since its strenght makes it more capable of carrying someone on its back. But using water gun on random people while wearing sunglasses = WIN!

I'd go for a swim with a cute Oshawott.
    Well, since it's coming from you, it doesn't suprise me at all. I'm not a big fan of Oshawott, or any of the other Unova Pokémon tbh, but I reckon swimming with Oshawott would be a great experience n_n

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    Username: ikaroschase
    Partner Pokémon: Marina the vaporeon
    Reason for joining the club: water-types give general coverage plus some can even use ice beam which makes them a whole lot more awesome :D

Top 3 favourite Water type Pokémon:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Username: d4rka8isz

Partner Pokemon: Milotic

Reason to join club: Water Pokemon were my first love. I used to use at least one every battle. Although I don't use them as often as before, I still use them a lot and like them.

Top Three Favorites: Milotic, Wailord, and Gorebyss

I would go swim with a Milotic or a Clamperl. Although Clamperl doesn't really swim, it would still be fun. Clams are pretty amazing.

Olli

Years
    Username: ikaroschase
    Partner Pokémon: Marina the vaporeon
    Reason for joining the club: water-types give general coverage plus some can even use ice beam which makes them a whole lot more awesome :D

Top 3 favourite Water type Pokémon:
    Welcome to the club, ikaroschase, it's always great to have new members :D
    Yes, Water type Pokémon are awesome for many reasons. They have a great variety of moves, and as you mentioned, some of them even know how to use Ice type moves, which just adds to their awesomeness.

I totally agree with Vaporeon and Buizel, as they are both some of my favourite Water types. They're both pretty unique, and their designs are really awesome, especially Buizel's when compared to some other Pokémon from its generation.

I hope you'll both have fun here, and that you'll stay active n_n

Username: d4rka8isz

Partner Pokemon: Milotic

Reason to join club: Water Pokemon were my first love. I used to use at least one every battle. Although I don't use them as often as before, I still use them a lot and like them.

Top Three Favorites: Milotic, Wailord, and Gorebyss

I would go swim with a Milotic or a Clamperl. Although Clamperl doesn't really swim, it would still be fun. Clams are pretty amazing.
    Welcome to you too, d4rka8isz, great to have you here :)

I didn't include a Water Pokémon in all my battles, but I've never gone through a Pokémon game without at least one Water Pokémon, though I understand why you'd use one that much.

I completely understand why you would want to swim with Milotic, and it would be something that I'd like to try. Clamperl though, as you said yourself, doesn't really swim. But the fact that you aren't able to go for a swim with it, doesn't change the fact that it's a great Pokémon. Clams are indeed amazing, though. A truly unique animal, which at first glance doesn't even appear to be one.

Anyways, I hope you'll both have fun here, and that you'll stay active n_n

New topic time!
    'If you could choose any Water type Pokémon as a pet, which would it be and why?'

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Buiiiizel. Maybe it's because I think I like it very much. (As for Oshawott... well, I don't really know, but I like it, too. :)) It might also have something to do with a certain forum that I've begun spending lots of time on...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    'If you could choose any Water type Pokémon as a pet, which would it be and why?'

I can't choose between Piplup and Buizel...! Piplup would be cuter, but Buizel would be more fun... And Buizel is more huggable! But Piplup is a penguin... Hard choice :( I think I'll have to go with Buizel, simply due to being able to hug it easily :D <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Username/nickname: Xeberos(Xebby)
    Partner Pokémon: Dwell the Piplup
    Why did you join: Well I was member of Mia's Water-type fanclub and that doesn't exist anymore so that's why I joined. But reason why I like Water-type Pokémon are: They have great moves and Water is interesting element, there are so many great Pokémon which are Water-type.
    Top 3 Water-type Pokémon: Piplup, Oshawott and Palkia

Olli

Years
    Username/nickname: Xeberos(Xebby)
    Partner Pokémon: Dwell the Piplup
    Why did you join: Well I was member of Mia's Water-type fanclub and that doesn't exist anymore so that's why I joined. But reason why I like Water-type Pokémon are: They have great moves and Water is interesting element, there are so many great Pokémon which are Water-type.
    Top 3 Water-type Pokémon: Piplup, Oshawott and Palkia
    Welcome Xeberos, I'm glad you decided to join :)
    I'm guessing you chose Piplup because of Dawn?

It's a real shame that it had to be closed, but it was Mia's decision to close it, and we have to respect that :|

Looking at your top 3 I'm guessing you like Water type starters. I honestly didn't know that Palkia was a Water type untill I made this club xD

Anyways, I hope you'll have fun and that you'll stay active :D

I can't choose between Piplup and Buizel...! Piplup would be cuter, but Buizel would be more fun... And Buizel is more huggable! But Piplup is a penguin... Hard choice :( I think I'll have to go with Buizel, simply due to being able to hug it easily :D <3
    I agree completely.. on the Buizel part that is ;)
    I like Buizel a lot, as it is just generally awesome and has an awesome design. I've always wanted to see a real life weasel, but having a Pokémon based on one would be so much better n_n

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome Xeberos, I'm glad you decided to join :)
    I'm guessing you chose Piplup because of Dawn?

It's a real shame that it had to be closed, but it was Mia's decision to close it, and we have to respect that :|

Looking at your top 3 I'm guessing you like Water type starters. I honestly didn't know that Palkia was a Water type untill I made this club xD

Anyways, I hope you'll have fun and that you'll stay active :D

You're right Olli, that's the reason plus it's super cute. :D And Palkia is dual type Pokémon so it's hard to know it's type.

I'm looking forward to answer to new topics.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd choose Squirtle =D I just love him in the anime and I think he would be the most fun, honestly. Besides, water gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which Water type Pokémon would you most likely want to go for a swim with?
    I can't choose between Squirtle or Vaporean!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back