• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Revolution: A Colorful Tournament

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Can I join if I can I want to be red

If you would have read the entire thread, you would see that the slots were filled a week ago and the first round ends tonight. Sorry.

Not heard anything from my opponent and the round timer is almost up, what do?

It appears she hasn't shown up on the server in 4 days, nor has responded to your and my attempts to contact her, so if she hasn't shown up my 10PM PST, the win is yours. By then I'll be needing to post the round 2 matchups.

Karous

Captain Obvious
    Years
    As I told you, you actually had me at the edge of my seat because there is very little I could do against Cloyster; I would've lost game 2 had I missed HJK. Gliscor was also fairly tough for the team comp I had, esp if I can't get Volcanion in safely or if it is KO'd. Don't be discouraged and just keep practicing.

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    The winner is Karous! Congratulations, and thanks to all who joined! :)

Back