• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    OMG, Im sooooooo sorry, yesterday i got sick at school and i left so we went to Missouri where my aunt lives and i tried to communicate with u all over my cousins Wii but it sucked. Im so sorry for ruining our plans and i hope you all can forgive me. And Shin Akuma, why are you leaving, is it because of this. Anyway, can we do it today? Oh and i just got Diamond!

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    ALso I already PM'ed this to Waluigi, but I officially quit. Ifeel like I'm kinda whoring myself out to multiple gyms.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Its okay

Walu, its okay. I understand, its not your fault that you got sick. I have a friend who has pokemon diamond and a router. I'll persuade to him to join our league since most of the gyms are open, it will not be hard to pick a gym. Many left, so sad but we have to move on. Thanks for making me the Ice gym keader. Here is my FC to all those who want to add me. My name in diamond is JS and FC is 4510 9526 1288.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay, people, we need to start over with people who will actually attend often. Im replacing most of our leaders. The first post shows those who are left

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • I'll be loyal to Walu RRL rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I'll tell you a secret(whispering)I pawned Vende*** ^^

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    ...Battle?

Does anyone want to battle? I'm extremely bored here.

By the way, do we post here to challenge a gym leader, or do we PM the leader?

Last edited:

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
  • hey guys, i won't be on for a while because i'm grounded from the computer, but i hope to get back on soon >> i have to sneak on my bro's computer, or my parents computer right now also you guys can probably catch me on wifi every once in a while...well gtg before i get in trouble bye!!!

Also...you are welcome to remove me from teh gym leaders....i mean i'll still be loyal to this league, as well as my own league, i just won't be active much anymore because of me being grounded T_T.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • aww this is kinda sad for walu. everyones leaving. Why? whats wrong with him? is it me?
    anywayz, just got back from FIJI! OMG IT IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME! FIJI ME!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, hello Rowan, i fordot you were an holidays, are u austrailian, and things are changing here, im starting over

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • starting over?!? does that mean i lose my place?!?
    anywayz, how was patrick. he probably didnt talk much.
    and yes. I am australian and proud to be one!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, your darkrai master, no i didnt replace u

I dont like the idea of a sub league. We have to rebuild this ono

Last edited:

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    HELo

Sori for late posting hehehe. So what are the new changes in the league? I hope it is not big changes. Anyways I also pawned ember but I did not use my Ice Line Up, I only use my original line-up. See you people.

My Signature rocks hahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back