• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rap/Hip Hop

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
Years
  • ummm???? hard choice?????????????????? i would have to say either pure cocaine by young cash or im a ryder by cyssero

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I listen to quite a lot of rap and hip hop. My favorite artists are Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco and Lil' Wayne.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Hell no.

I used to like rap, looking back I can't believe I ever liked that shit.

Excellent

Rap/Hip-hop Fan
    Years
  • i listen to alot of rap. my favorite rappers are Kanye west, Gift of Gab, Lupe Fiasco, Twista, etc.

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • im more into the underground rap than the mainstream such as kanye west 50 cent n so on ...

Years
  • I listen to a lotta of rap and my fav has to be F*ck da Police by one of the best Gangsta that ever was and that is NWA (N*gg*s Wit Attitude) which I agree with.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like Rap and Hip-Hop. My favorite artists are Kayne West, Jay-Z, Lupe, Common, T.I., Run-DMC, LL Cool J, The Sugarhill Gang, Ja-Rule, P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, The Game, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Missy Elliott, Salt-N-Pepa, MC Lyte, etc...

As you can see I listen mostly mainstream, but some of it isn't bad. But I also listen to old school too.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I listen to rap and hip-hop. What a lot of people don't realise is how amazing some of the lyrics are, I mean, just because the singers in question are saying things really quickly doesn't mean it's complete nonsense. I think if people gave rap a chance, rather than thinking that it's brainwashing teenagers, it'd be a well liked genre.

Oh, and I like practically everyone Utada listed out, but I like Tupac more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I enjoy listening rap and hip hop a lil'bit. My favorite artists are Eimnem and Kayne West.

Years
  • Dude I LOVE this kind of music

My faves are T - Pain, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Beyonce, Three 6 Mafia, and Lil' Jon.

Rap is the best music in the world !

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Ever since grade 3, rap has been a big part of my life. I'm a music freak, so I do know my stuff. And by the way, T-Pain isn't a rapper. He's an R&B artist.

Now that that's off my chest, let's go name droppin':

Nino Bless - His underground, grimy style had me the first time I listened to him. He's definitely my favorite rapper, and I've only known about him for about a month.

Lil' Wayne - Some people say that Lil' Wayne isn't a rapper, because he's into this new generation rap that seems to be a problem. Yeah, maybe his rhymes aren't that great sometimes, or even the messages behind them, but this is a rapper from New Orleans for crying out loud! New Orleans is known for their beats, not their flow. So name me a better rapper than Lil' Wayne from New Orleans, and I'll gladly delete this post.

Lupe Fiasco - His flow is pure intelligence. That's all I have to say.

Jay Z - Ah yes, we can't forget Jay Z. He's a legend. In my opinion, he's up with Biggie & Pac. Not as in "heaven" up, but in status.

And there's plenty more I could list, but it's 4:47 am here and I'm going to be. -_-
    Sorry if this post made no sense... I'm really tired.

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • i agree wit oni 100% sure they may swear alot but its still poetry and lil wayne regardless of his style is tha best rapper out there maybe not lyrically but flow wise he tha best

and motsuko live im listenin to nino bless and he just plain raw

I like Rap and Hip-Hop. My favorite artists are Kayne West, Jay-Z, Lupe, Common, T.I., Run-DMC, LL Cool J, The Sugarhill Gang, Ja-Rule, P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, The Game, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Missy Elliott, Salt-N-Pepa, MC Lyte, etc...

As you can see I listen mostly mainstream, but some of it isn't bad. But I also listen to old school too.

kayne west 2 me seem more like pop lupe insane,common good, T.I one of tha best tha game most def but u gotta listen to his underground stuff, 50 his old stuff was sick but his new stuff he kinda commin off a soft and he tryin to be hard again wit g-units new cd

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used to listen to rap, now i just hate it.
    i thought it was good before, but now IMO it just makes no sense(soulja boy) and talks about stuff pimps would do.
    its now brainwashing people.
    everyone who listened to rap in my school was self-centered,adamant, and thought they were rappers themselves.
    i converted to rock and metal ever since and have never went back.
    But i do like the rap created by tupac and eminem because they seem to have a deep meaning.

Now to Hip-hop.
    i'm not much of a fan of hip-hop but i still listen to it if i get the chance to.
    my brothers downloaded Beastie boys(i downloaded it, sue me) and i hated them[Beastie boys] because i couldn't listen to my avenged sevenfold and slipknot, but now i kinda like his songs.
    and thats it i guess.

Back