• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2006
    yeah i think so too chansey tauros yeah me too !!hey can somebody join me to their group plss!!!

Jindai

Fan-boy
    Years
  • I'd have to say Magmar. Never seen it, ever. Chansy's another one. It was really easy to catch Kangaskan for me. But Tauros was hard. So Magmar, Tauros, and Chansey.

Jindai

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • I'd have to say Magmar. Never seen it, ever.

Probably because you're playing the wrong version, Magmar only appears in Leaf Green, I think. Anyway, Tauros and Kangaskan ain't that hard, but Chansey...it's almost unexistent, and if you want a lucky egg too...

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
  • In my opinion, the rarest Pokemon to find would have to be Lapras(excluding the trade at Silph). Even though the Safari Zone Pokemon like Chansey are very hard to catch, you have a 1% chance of finding a Lapras, and they also know Perish Song. I don't think any of the rare Safari Zone Pokemon are this rare except in the Entrance area, but you find those Pokemon in other areas where they are slightly more common(Like 4%).

Years
  • Chansey isn't really a problem for me to find and catch. I always seem to get Chansey. So I would have to say Kangaskan and Tauros. Magmar isn't a problem for me to find and catch ethier ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2006
    Nah, Chansey ain't hard to find! I have seven!

But Tauros...in my FireRed game, I have NEVER seen a wild Tauros before!

I also have 3 Kangaskans...so they aren't that rare....

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
  • Umbreon Eclipse said:
    Nah, Chansey ain't hard to find! I have seven!

But Tauros...in my FireRed game, I have NEVER seen a wild Tauros before!

I also have 3 Kangaskans...so they aren't that rare....

Did You Breed Kangaskan or Chansey?

Years
  • ChanseysCharizard said:
    Please...Do Not Close The Thread!
    ChanseyCharizard, this is the second time I've seen you double post today. ;o;

I'm sorry but I have to give you a warning now... ._.

Don't double post, please~

Years
  • Tauros. Chansey isn't as bad, considering it just flees. Tauros, on the other hand, just sticks around, escaping from all your Safari Balls, causing you to exaust your supply after only seeing maybe three.

I've got the Unown !, but only have about half of the other ones. I haven't really tried, though.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2006
    ChanseysCharizard said:
    Did You Breed Kangaskan or Chansey?

No. Anyway, I didn't think you could breed Kangaskans unless you breed them with a Ditto.
    Well, I acctually have six Chanseys because my little brother traded me one, to make it seven. But I only caught six.

I think Unknowns are extremely common in most games. Well, once you find the right caves etc, all you find is Unknowns! I have at least one of every letter (wait...I only have nineteen Letter Unknowns...whatever ^^;;) but I find the Symbol Unknowns hard to come across, I only have like three ^^

Back