• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate and Make Chuck Norris Jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    9/10 Most are pretty good, bud.

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris know's Victoria's secret.

Chuck Norris says "two seconds till", before you can say "two seconds till what?" he roundhouse kicks you.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    7/10

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding!

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    im not sure who Gigyas is, but it takes Chuck Norris's skill to beat weegee in a staring contest! 7/10

Chuck Norris delivers his own mail.

Giygas is the final boss in EarthBound and he is... disturbing. Don't try using Google to find pictures of him!

This joke is not mine but watch this video. Chuck Norris can beat that song with his eyes closed using only his teeth with one hand tied to his back and fighting a bear with his other hand.

I know it's extremely long but I found that funny.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    I'm sorry hon, but if TCP's is a 3, then the one about Global warming is a 1...

Chuck Norris created the C section when he chopped his way out of his mother's womb.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    2/10

Chuck Norris didn't kill Bruce Lee in Way of the Dragon, Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris.

*is killed by Chuck Norris*

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    4/10 A low score as its impossible

Chuck Norris will never stop being awesome because awesome will never stop being Chuck Norris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back