• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rate The Anime OST Above You Between 1-10

pkmin3033

6/10. It's better than I was expecting it to be considering it comes from a sports anime! But I kinda tuned out after a while, haha.

sorry not sorry

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    7/10
    I'm gonna take a potato chip... AND I'M GOING TO EAT IT
    Definitely fits Light's god-complex, maniacal side.

From one of my favorite scenes in anime ever (the scene where it was first used, not the second time. Just thought I'd make it clear for... uh, reasons):

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    7/10
    I wouldn't say it's a song I'd rush for, but it's not a song I would skip either. Very soothing.

Anyways, I decided to cut some onions today.

pkmin3033

7/10. Nice and melancholy, although it loses it a little near the end with the weird sound effects.

On the subject of piano...

pkmin3033

7/10...better than I was expecting, given the quality of the anime it comes from, haha. Actually sounds like something out of a Ghibli movie somewhat!

Time for some Fate OST!

Years
  • 6/10
    Good background music for certain types of scene but overall pretty average music. Speaking of average, here's a really good OP from an average-at-best show.

pkmin3033

11/10. The show is diabolical, but...it's Kalafina. No more need be said.

User Anon 1848

The intro for this is a little long but it gets good around 2 minutes in.

pkmin3033

7/10. Has vague Persona vibes, but one of the good Personas, not the crappy fourth one. It's not really my thing, but it makes me want to tap my foot surreptitiously when nobody is looking. xD

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • 8.1/10
    I've never watched the show, but I have heard the theme. I like how this one has the original sorta feel sprinkled in parts (mostly in the middle) and just the flow. As for lyrics, fits really well and probably a better song linguistic wise than what the English version would be. The rift part was pretty good too.

Starting off my posting in this thread with my favorite anime ending theme.

pkmin3033

0/10 it's not Golden Time Lover what are you even doing
    OK 6.5/10 it's not one of the stronger FMAB openings imo but it's not a terrible song all things considered. It's not the worst one, anyway

Years
  • 7/10
    I feel inspired and I don't know why.

Enjoy the catchiest OP song ever to get stuck in your head for 72 hours.

Back