• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    The cutest ava ever and from one of the coolest anime I've ever seen.

10/10. awhhh

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    4/10

Would go up a few if it were frame-filling. I think the art is quite good, though

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    4/10

Would go up a few if it were frame-filling. I think the art is quite good, though

Me being oblivious, didn't even notice that haha thanks for pointing that out :P

Anyway,
    8/10, its cute yet simple. Also something I've never seen before so unique in that sense, pretty sweet!

Years
    8/10

That's awesome art you know don't listen what anyone says. They just want to see badass avatars xD.

Welcome to playground xD. Stick around.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    8/10

That's awesome art you know don't listen what anyone says. They just want to see badass avatars xD.

Welcome to playground xD. Stick around.

I was a bad person and changed it :P Needed an update and the previous rating, deary me it was too generous!

9/10! Looks awesome, something also quite fresh that I haven't seen before :P

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    What do you mean "just want to see badass avatars"? Does my avatar look badass to you Desi

This will forever get a perfect score, you know. It's a shame you never post on the Rate Sig thread...

*sighs* 10/10

[FONT=Open Sans, Droid Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]:t229: woof woof I am so sick of this dare, I want to meow all night long...
    [/FONT]

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I was a bad person and changed it :P Needed an update and the previous rating, deary me it was too generous!

9/10! Looks awesome, something also quite fresh that I haven't seen before :P

Sorry! I posted right after you, and we seemed to have both rated Desi's avatar...

I'll stand with him on the 8/10, now that the frame is managed. Great art!

And Des- He may be badass:
    Spoiler:

My avatar is just a chibi neko form of stated badassery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back