• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

I really like it! :D Reminds me of that Brothers In Time Mario game. xD

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
    10/10 Dat Anime~ ❤

10/10
    Somehow, that shot looks familiar. Is it from Code Geass?

Nope~! More like 'Anemone Seven" if you catch my drift~
    Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

(I thought it was Lightning Farron) xD

It's pretty cool, but that girl has clearly not discovered the joys of turtlenecks. >:c XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    For some odd reason I'm imagining the protrusions on its face to be little nubs for arms flailing about instead of stuffed cheeks. It's amusing, 8/10.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    3/10 - I don't really get what's going on, considering it's even smaller in dimension than PC allows for users. If it was a bit bigger I'd give a higher rating but all things considered, 3.

Nakala Pri

I love it! :D But the same image for avatar/signature isn't my taste, really. :P

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    8/10

Very good profile picture with no black box line around it, but your sig contradicts any theme you might've had.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    10/10

I must say,I really like your profile pic! It's really...amazing. (Is that from a anime I never watched before? I really need to know where it's from!)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    10/10, without a doubt.

It actually looks like a screen surrounding the image. Plus, I'm a HUGE fan of Persona despite having never played any of them, god I hate myself..., and I highly approve. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back