• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    5/10 Kinda underwhelming.

Talonflame

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    10/10 I love the entire line.

Malamar

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    5/10 I like its forms, but that's all it has going for it.

Excadrill

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    6/10, personally don't know much about this Pokémon as I've hardly used it, but it's name reminds me of the Sharknado movies and the design reminds me of - for some reason - the Batman 1960s movie and all the sharks they had to fight off. I've never had non-Pokémon game specific reasons for rating a Pokémon before, heh! But yeah, I like the design and concept.

(edit: revised spelling!) Panpour?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I assume you mean Panpour which gets a 2/10 from me. I hate the elemental monkeys 8(

Illumise?

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    I assume you mean Panpour

Yes!! Whoops! Darn smartphone...

As for Swampert , 3/10, not my favourite final starter evolution by miles, and probably my least favourite in final water starter evolutions. I don't feel like the design is as appealing as some of the other 'mon, and I guess I just really 'gelled' better with the other water types...

Klefki?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back