• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Johtonian Typhlosion - 9/10, and only because it has a narrower movepool than its Hisuian variant. Otherwise, it's still one of the best starters, and my personal favourite.
    Hisuian Typhlosion - 10/10!! Absolutely love the addition of the Ghost-type as well as the slight redesign to match. Bonus points for adorable droopy ears and chill sleepy face, which makes it extra adorable.

Drampa?

Years
    7.5/10
    I feel Luxray is a bit overrated design wise, stupidly broken in nuzlockes, but has poor movepool, and for some reason isn't dark type? I just feel it's powerful early in Sinnoh runs, but sorta loses everything but intimidate after a while.

Gliscor

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    8/10. Crippling Ice weakness, but surprisingly useful otherwise. It's also super adorable for a scorpion Pokémon!

Amaura?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    5/10. Deals well with flying types, but Rock-ice is an awful defense typing. I'd say its pretty forgettable unless you watched the anime.

Fraxure?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    8/10. Good all-around Legendary, and its Primal Form is super pretty (and less creepy than Groudon's.)

Diancie?

Years
    8/10
    I really like it, but unfortunately is kinda useless and quite forgotten. It's kinda weird, because I think it has a nice and somewhat unique design.

Slowking

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    10/10. A proper Eldritch Abomination. That can be fed curry and thrown balls to fetch. Amazing.

Blaziken?

Back