• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the pokemon above you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Simply type the name of your favourite pokemon and the next person will rate it and type there favourite.

example:

1st person: Bulbasaur
    2nd person: 7/10 Blastoise
    3rd person: 8/10 Charizard

Everyone has different opinions and everyone has there own pokemon

So I guess I will start

Ampharos

~ MOP

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    9/10
    great fight fire combo. Very powerfull

Scyther

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • 10/10

Typhlosion is my best Pokemon in SS right now. And it's one of my favorites.

Luxray

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • 7/10
    Flareon never got any love from Nintendo. He's a physically based Fire type with no Physical fire type moves (except for Fire Fang).
    Glaceon. ;)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well since you didn't post any new pokemon i'll just rate the one above you...
    Glaceon's great, love it's special attack, but I'm not crazy for ice types so...
    6/10
    dragonite

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • 9/10
    Dragonite is awesome stat-wise, but I still love Salamence over him.
    That reminds me... rate Salamence ! <3

Years
  • Since you did not bring one up... I guess I'll have to. And I'll rate the one above yours: Salamance

hm... I"ll give it a 8/10. It's the coolest "almost-legendary" in the Ruby/Sapphire series but it isn't the coolest "almost-legendary" out there as I believe that goes to Dragonite. And it is a great pokemon and very cool, the spriting for it looks awesome, but I am just not a big fan of it in general. I guess it is because I am not a big fan of Bagon or Shelgon. And I must rather a Flygon than a Salamance but that is just me. It's nice, but just not one of those that I strive to obtain and train

Now what about the Lord of the Seas, Lugia?

Back