• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Not too bad as signatures go, but it takes a very good signature to get a good score from me and sadly this isn't one of those occasions. Text on the banner is hard to read and the banner itself cant really be seen with great clarity. Other text might look better above the banner also.
5/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
DON'T YOU ALL JUST LOVE REVENGE RATING?

Banner is... not that peachy. The sprite could be better and you didn't really do anything to the Pokemon. -1
Poem... placed randomly and is dull. -1

3/10

Also, it doesn't matter if you don't know who that is (Lightning), it doesn't take away from the banner.

Oh, and if you never played FF, you're missing out on some of the best games ever made, JSYK.

I NEED TO STOP GOING INTO LONG RAMBLINGS THAT MAKE ME GET NINJA'D!

So, yeah, like I said before, nice text, banner is great, CSS helps. 9.5/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Very Old School, with a good feel. Your in good luck, because I love "Old School." 10/10

(Oh and what I mean by Old School is, no new Pokemon.)

Years
Eh? How did you upload on PokeCommunity's server without it converting your image to JPEG?

Anyhow, regardless of that, the image's quality is still a tad poor as evident by the lower bar. The alignment of the text in the banner should be revised as well to look neater. Text outside is simple, but works. Overall, not too messy, so [7.5/10]

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
Honestly, what makes a person a signature "critic"? Jesus Christ people. Calm down. It's someone's art, or text, that is meaningful to them in some way. I don't think it should matter if it's aligned correctly or whatEVER: it has their heart in it, and whatever they decide to have as their signature should be praised. Not everyone has the balls to display their art and poetry or Pokemon.
The thread is named "rate" not "criticize and hate the things I put effort into".

Anyway, yours is rather pretty. 9/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
The only way I can describe this signature is...

Generic. The personality test, the eggs, I've seen it everywhere. Unique sigs get praise. -2.5

Text is decent tho. +.5

3/10

Also,

[jq]Try to give some short and sweet crit on the persons sig.[/jq]

[jq]Criticism, v

The act of passing judgment as to the merits of anything.[/jq]

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
0/10 because I don't like you.

Nah, I won't stoop to everyone else's level, I'll be the nice person I am and make others feel good about themselves.

I like your themes.

8/10

-reads-

yes. "
short and sweet"

NOT seeing short and/or sweet.

Years
Honestly, what makes a person a signature "critic"? Jesus Christ people. Calm down. It's someone's art, or text, that is meaningful to them in some way. I don't think it should matter if it's aligned correctly or whatEVER: it has their heart in it, and whatever they decide to have as their signature should be praised. Not everyone has the balls to display their art and poetry or Pokemon.
The thread is named "rate" not "criticize and hate the things I put effort into".
But no criticism would pretty much defeats the point of rating things, doesn't it? Besides, we're only trying to help each other around here. :/ In the end, though, it's your choice whether to be nice or helpful.

But anyhoo, Tara's collab is commendable in its organization. [10/10]

Beat. As the previous person says, it's rather generic. However, it's rather nice and compact. [7/10]

Years
I'd actually give myself a 3/10 right now. Stupid text and a trainer card. At least it's not cluttered.

Anyway, 6/10. For the mere fact that you are using EGGS. If it was just the gif, then it'd be an 8, but EGGS. I don't care what anybody else says, I still hate EGGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back