• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I must say, it goes together well. The color scheme matches your icons well, and I like the text as well, so 10/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
This is not a format I see every day on SPPf or PokeBeach. Nicely done! 8/10 for innovativeness and style. Oh, and there's one music note you should fix. It's the one in line 4.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
The images hurt my eyes and offer no compliments to the signature.
3/10.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
its quite unique, and the joker is pretty badass. the text font is kind of strange though, but the black background is sweeeet.

8/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
That sprite alone disgusts me, along with the banner.
3/10.

Years
9/10. Not everyone's using Midnight Misty, unless the middle text is intended to not be seen.

Otherwise, love the noir-esque Joker/Harley Quinn theme. Text colors match excellently (except for the middle's). The font used for the R is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back