• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
7/10. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get into .hack. xD I think the banner itself is awesome, but I think the orange text looks very out of place as well as the mp3. Not to mention the song itself seems like an odd choice for this theme.
But otherwise I think it's pretty good. Above average.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
5/10 i dont like gyms with more than one gym leader

"curse you mossdeep city gym!!!!"

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Dude... It's covered with eggs and sprites.
Not that I'm complaining. It's got a nice, organised pastel-colour quality thing goin'. 8D
8.5/10 because it's awesomeness in simplicity!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Those two little lines next to the sound tag irk me, but the rest of the signature is decent. The banner also irks me, but only the top dark patch.
6/10

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
9/10

Never heard, seen any of that anime, game or anything, But it is a cool picture. Plus it is nicely edited, and very well made.

:3
< -- That was for helix.xD

NINJA'D ME

10/10
Bo rocks, Toy Story pwns, and I like the signature very much :3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
How neat and eye catching, wonderful font and colours and Yay for Donald, Micky and Goofy!

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back