• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I can tell from the gradient that it's kinda LQ (considering the rest is only b/w). I also think it would do better centered. It made me chuckle though, so 6/10.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10

It is time to cook.

You got nothing. Square one. But you know the business and I know the chemistry. I'm thinking...maybe you and I could partner up.

No. I am the one who knocks!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
9/10
Simple organization and nice image. Only problem I have is that the text isn't 100% vertically aligned correctly. The space beneath it is larger than that above it.

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
5/10
While I enjoy the creativity in the coloring as stated in PEDRO12's above post there are too many sprites for my eyes to handle. XD

Years
5/10

I like X/Y themes, but the problem with this image is that if it were like, clear where the white part is it would have scored higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back