• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    6/10

The banner is quite nice, but the text under it strongly hinder it. If you want to give credit, use the insert image here[/ title] tags, so that when you hover over the image it gives the text.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    4/10.

There's nothing too special about it. I like the image of the car, but the pointless text and sponsors in front of it sort of ruin it. It would be better if it was centered too.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    10/10

Everything is organised, the gif is spot on time, there's really no mistake.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    gif quality is bad. and it doesn't loop all that nicely either. text organization is fine but the font for the main text is a little too much.

6//10

Quontium97

The Dragonblader...
    Years
    *I'm new and can't get my sig to work. FUUUUUU*

Anyway 6/10. Anime girl is bae and even tho I've only watched like 2 eps of SnB , it still seems cool enough.

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    2/10

Sorry, but it's just a line saying "Currently in the early stages of creating my own ROM hack. Also looking to be part of and/or create my own hack team.
    Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You
    "

It's just a line, I bet you can make it better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back