• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I love your signature. Do you have an image rotator on? XD Because I swear it keeps changing.

But it's good though. ^^ The layout, the coding. Unique too and not to mention sexy~ <3

10/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No. It's all your imagination~ Yeah, it's rotating. XD

I just... I just love it. ;~; Blue looks so adorable in that outfit, and how your signature is organized in general is just amazing.

10/10~ ♥

Years
GO ON A COMPUTER THAT DOESN'T BLOCK PHOTOBUCKET THEN. HURP.
@ Lady Gaga
9/10. Cool icons. Text is simplistic enough.

EDIT:
@aurawave
3/10. Too much blank space in the picture itself for just two Lucarios. Plus PMD sprites don't look too nice, IMO.

Years
1 cute little picture...doesn't cut it.
But its still nice :3

7/10

lol-lipop ninja'd

love the Alice themed signature. space is very well used. icons look like boxes with numbers in them, but w/e

9/10

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Nice colours and overall layout is good. If this was pixel art, it would be amazing, but as is, it's just a blurry image. 50/100. If pixel art 95/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back