• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Wow big signature! Are you sure your allowed to have it that big?
Anyway, - 4 for size but + 2 for sharpness in the graphics but the eyes looks wierd so - 2
6/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I don't like how half of the sig is centered while the bottom left-aligned. And I think it could be a bit more than just sprites.
4//10

Akari

Man
Years
Top banner is good, bottom banner not so great. It's never recommended to have more than one banner per signature because they distract from each other. Other than that, text is rather average. [6/10]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Is there supposed to be an image on the sides of the middle image? My computer's being really slow.

Well, it's pretty good, except for the black space.

8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm... Maybe if the image had more than just a black background it would be better. |D;

7/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I like the banner. :3 Maybe you can make the text even with the banner by making the text smaller/justified?

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back