• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    8/10

The CSS doesn't work on Y-Axis, so I had to switch to judge it :( I assume that's because of the style though and not the CSS. The popups are super cool, but the text doesn't show up well at all on dark themes and isn't very clean-cut even on lighter themes. The text matches the colors of the pictures well though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • 10/10

I like this signature a lot better than your other one; for some reason, the yellow color of the text of your last signature really hurt my eyes. Nonetheless, awesome use of CSS here, and I really like the small added touch of the cloud symbols. Fits very well with your theme. Nicely done, as always.

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
    Years
  • 10/10 Love Harley, I actually play a "heroine" version of her~

I know it may not be as pretty as some of the other signatures here, but I did put a bit of work at it and I like the product I made. I haven't done anything "advance" in photoshop in years, and am such an artistic clutz whenever I do, oh wells.

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
    Years
  • 6/10 Who is that?

Hmmm, I wonder if there are still signature shops open. Someone who can clean up or add to my signature and make it look a bit neater. Those edges of mine look pretty rough x.x

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Trippy af. Not good for people with glasses or sight problems... or motion sickness. 7/10

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Very simple and clean. I don't recognize the cat but it looks somewhat cute so no points lost there. 10/10.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    What do I need with fancy CSS and links?

I'm a simple person with simple tastes

Ah...Lord Hao...never really liked him, although he was interesting as a character

rather small though

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back