• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    FINALLY. I get to explain what I said :D

When I said size 2, I mean the lines at the bottom. Not the words directly underneath the image ^^
    9/10~

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    It's a little plain, but at the same time it's quite neat and its ok!

6.5/10

----------------
    Listening to: Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor via FoxyTunes
    Hot Chip...amazing... :)

Anyways Franceschi, looks pretty kewl. what I don't like is the bottom, how it just...stops. It should leave smoothly since it does everywhere else IMO. and it LOOKS really simple...so meh.

7/10

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hot Chip...amazing... :)

Anyways Franceschi, looks pretty kewl. what I don't like is the bottom, how it just...stops. It should leave smoothly since it does everywhere else IMO. and it LOOKS really simple...so meh.

7/10
    Kind of the idea for it to look simple, bub. ^^

Why do I always end up with your gross thing?
    10/10~ <333

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    the Angel is cool but...i just don't like th efeeling of Harmony i get when i look at it...sorry
    6/10

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The banner owns, but again, the font doesn't match the banner or the background.
    8/10~

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    The main thing that bothers me is that it kinda looks like part of the wrench is cut off, but other than that, it's pretty good.

8/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    7.5/10 Don't be a narutard. :<
    I like the concept and organization, but it just seems too red and dull to me. Banner needs more pizazz or effects or whatever, the text was hard for me to read, the middle dude's stare is creeping me out. 9D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back