• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Looks good to me, only complainment is the font (not my liking) and you could have some different versions of the blue color instead of just the basic one.

8.7/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Ahh, that's true about the avvy ^^ But I felt like needing a newer one so...Oh, and if anyone can't read some letters just drag-select the banner, it works x0

^ Centered, clearly but not very...special? 0.0" Still 7/10 though

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Woah. o O; Her hair looks like a wig. It's like... BLUE. xD Anyhow, I don't really like how the text practically disappears entirely, and her clothes bother me a lot too. I like the background, as always though. And the fact that the siggy is text free... :3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The text bothers me, being all pressed against the side of the picture like that, and its colour conflicts with the image's, which kind of puts me off even more. However, the image is very cute and very clear as well.

7.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Strange text. Meh-ish background. The render is weird.... hmm. 6.5/10

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    look like an absol in negative view. The image is not clear enough to me
    6/10