• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Beautifully made. and i like the idea. Very nice and creative~
    Plus, all the eon's are so cool ^.^ Although it seems a bit crowded at the bottom~ it's still so cute!

9.95/10

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I love the banner. KIba is great! everything else is nicely separated and well done. I dont like the colors though. On a light background like mine, its hard to read.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The background is great. The static blue mixes well with the character's overall tone, and it is indeed kawaii. The text in the image is solid and neatly arranged. The text outside is well suited as well, but could be a shade darker to really blend with the image. Nevertheless, one of the better signatures I've seen.

8.5/10

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    9/10

Its very cool, the only problem I think is the text of Sephiroth +. A differant font and smaller size slightly would make it 10 in my view.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Erm... PINK! xD It's a nice image... Quite daring to not have a border, but I guess it looks okay without one. And the image either looks quite blurred, or my eyesight is going bad ;-; 7.4/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's... Text O_o If find the whole, 'Can you read this' thing quite interesting... But not that interesting. Yeah... Nothing really stands out, or is impressive, sorry. 3/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's compact and also colourful, but in an orange and brown way. The text is nicely arranged but the colour is kind of unsuiting with the image's tone.

7/10

Guest123_x1

what a cute manga girl! (yet don't even know who it is) other than that it's kinda long (by my standards) - 3 of 5 points

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Only a TC, not really anything else. Kinda empty because of that too. Maybe you could add another image, some text or a small banner to kinda fill out a bit more of it. 4/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    The text is hard to see~
    The bevel on the Kirby to the left looks rather ehh.... weird?
    Scanlines aren't bad, though~
    Background is alright in general, though it doesn't blend with the middle Kirby.
    Overall....... 6.5/10

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    Seems pretty cool, i like the anime look of it. I'm not aa big fan on Naruto but that just makes me want to be so I'll give you a 10/10 for making me want to watch Naruto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back