• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's a nice banner, but the picture and the background just don't match eachother. =\ 'Tis nice an organized though. 7/10

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I think the picture matches the background just fine for my banner, but meh. :x
    The banner is kind of plain, but it's cute. Nice colour scheme. 7/10 ♥

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    The background is awesome, and the picture is just as much, yay for fangirlism! It's very nice, and well-toned too. 9.5;10..

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Another astounding sig made by the talented Karli. ^_^ Her style isn't exactly advanced, but it's one of the most unique styles I've seen. Good choice on requesting a theme from her is all that I can say. 10/10

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

EDIT: Sugotenshi beat me XD

You get a 10/10 <333

The banner is bootiful and the text is all very neat ^^ *is still cluttered* I know it's not a rate the avatar thread, but I like how the banner is very monotone, but the avi has color. It reminds me of sun coming out after the rain. Like the color blossomed, in comparison to your banner.

Very well made! <3 It's very artistic ^^

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Shugotenshi-chan said:
    Another astounding sig made by the talented Karli. ^_^ Her style isn't exactly advanced, but it's one of the most unique styles I've seen. Good choice on requesting a theme from her is all that I can say

Aw. xD; That made me feel really good about myself. Thank you. ♥

Chuchino, all of your banners leave me in awe. They are just so beautiful. ♥ 10/10

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Sorano said:

Chuchino, all of your banners leave me in awe. They are just so beautiful. ♥ 10/10[/FONT]

You flatter me, ma'am xD

YOU'RE the one who makes the most beautiful banners ever, and your banner right now is no exception ♥ The color's and the background are awesome (they match his expression *.*), and the pic is just as awesome x3 And the fact that it's Hitsugaya is a plus, even though I'd have given you a 10/10 anyway <333

And being an obsessive fangirl is something I'm familiar with XD

You win at life! 10/10 =3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wow, some of the best banner-makers gathering together here XD I love your grid effect, and the err... lines thingos beneath the text, and the colour scheme is awesome, 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back