• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    EDIT: Kay, liek you kinda beat me to the post <_<;

It's a theme, and the text under the banner is alright and everything is reasonably well organized. The images are quite cleverly integrated, but it lacks a real pizaz . No, I NOT addicted to that word. D<

6.5/10

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    8/10

Very well done and graphic. Highly noticable when scrolling down, detailed to high amounts, but you don't state who the person is. xD
    Very good sig. I hope you keep it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The picture is okay, but a bit blurry especially in the background. The text could be shrunk down, and maybe broken into two lines to give a more symmetrical balance? 5/10

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    The banner quite big, and i don't know what is it, sorry 4/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not exactly a fan of big banners... I don't know why, but it doesn't look, erm, balanced, I guess. Mainly because of the text. But other than that, the signature as a whole is pretty good. 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay... well I like the banner on the left, that's pretty cool looking. The right one is sorta average, and the text is okay.... to colourful though. Also, your sig exceeds PC sig limits by well... a lot as I think it's 500 pixels wide?

7/10 if you only had the left banner, but 5/10 overall.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    Nice Rayquaza, the quote would give you a hint about the Regi's in Emerald, BUT:

I think it's too big. Maybe I'm going crazy and I don't have my glasses on. Oh well, don't listen to me because I'm not the smartest person.

The quote is a spoiler and I hate spoilers.

8/10 overall.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ^^^ Oh thanks Nica[/sarcasm]

The text adds a bit more colour to the sig but the spread of colours doesn't fit too well with the banner. I like the banner that you had before. 6/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It looks... Okay, I guess. My main complaint is about the border of the banner: it doesn't really match well with the banner itself. Also, I think it could use some real editing (lighting effects, gradient maps, stuff like that) Other than that, it's a nicely organised signature. 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back