• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
  • Uhm..let's keep it at the fact everyone has a different taste xD;; The banner is good, but the sprites and their position really turned my rating the other way around...soo sowwy T_T

7/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    It's really simple and Cute. Also i really like the saying, and the glowy feathery thing makes me feel warm and fuzzly. ^o^ it's wonderful~

10/10!

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • I like the banner I think that signatures should be simple. 10/10

(RazoREdge my sig means... we are just people in a big world, don't just. be people change the whole world.)

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • OK now mine. Try not to be too mean.
    RazoREdge 10/10 on the sig for the quote and the backround because it matches the pokemon's type

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like it. It has a nice clean but also colourful feel to it as a whole. However, there are some parts of it that annoy me. The text in the actual banner doesn't exactly suit the theme of the signature but the colour tone is pretty much perfect. Also, the actual sentence (or question) doesn't really make sense. It must be an inside joke for Misdreavus or something. Also, some of the text outside the banner is a little uneven in terms of spacing, but again, the colour is great.

8/10

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh...I got that text in MD* when you talk to it and they say that kinda stuff...I'm having a hard time thinking of text anyway..I'm gonna rate you now!
    There's too many text and your banner is overcrowded
    Tomoyo could use a little space but overall 8/10 too

*MD= Mystery Dungeon

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 9/10 Not bad, well done....

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    You dont have a signature. Well the sprites are nice and I do like Cloyster.

3/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back