• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Not a bad Banner, nicely done with the text effects, all in all, i'd say an 8/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The spoiler really does spoil the sig. Would be good if you coul contain the soiler box into the size of the banner 6/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You know if it's possible?

Signature is well-ordered, but i don't know what's with the loading thingy. ^^"
    7/10

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Sheez, you don't need all that text. Heck, you coulf put PC amily link for all I care.

Though the banner is nice, though it's a little odd to me that they are stacked on each other like that. But it is well crafted, so:

8/10

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    Ohoho! I'm not stupid!
    Anyway, pictures seem to be from a comic book.. I dunno XD
    Ordering is ok, but I don't like the long line of text.

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    8/10 Animated Wolf Link banner is nice but the spoiler/text is too much. I suggest putting the stuff in a LJ and just link to it. I guess we're both too lazy to do that though. :O

To get the frames, it's [css-div] [/css-div] and a whole lot of secret stuff in between.. |D

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ooooo I LOVE IT! Nice theme all together. 10/10

Don't ask why, just take the compliment, it looks really nice.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Nice banner, but the spoiler spoils it, well that's what i think anyway, 5/10

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    6/10

your pokemon team, a personality quiz, and I believe it's the eye thing from Narutard is kinda uncessary.
    The only thing I like is the Croagunk, very stylish banner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back