• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    uh 0/10 then XD
    dont post in here if its under construction

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Um, it's okay but I don't really like the text behind the two Yokos.
    And I just realized that it's coded as a background image.
    6//10

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • 7/10. Would it hurt to capitalize the beginning of those sentences?... No, seriously, I have a poor eye for graphics and I don't know if the lowercase was intentional or not. Capitalization could be added in the title tags though. Would make it look more professional IMO. Other than that, the overall placement of the text is pretty nice.
    Actually that's the way it's supposed to be.. The letters balance out. It's my style.

I like it. The text is very nicely colored, and readable. 10/10.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Thank you.
    I really like your signature too. It's very organized, short and sweet to the point. I like the colors you used. 10/10.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Now this is a great CSS signature. Great organization and the banner looks so nice. And nice choice of the colors. 10/10

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Nice picture and well organized.
    8/10

I like sprites, hence why I used so many, although I preferred my old one, but it was too large..
    Rate the signature of the person above you

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • It would have looked better that way across as a row. Maybe you could try resize it to fit 500px?
    It's a bit too crowded right now. =\
    5//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back