• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lolz, well, I didn't make it...the ideas were mine, but Mannequin actually made it. :P

As for you BHwolfgang, brother, I love it. The family part is my favorite! xD

9/10

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Great signature there, absolutely stunning!! :)

10/10

(You can't rate my signature: there isn't anything actually there)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Lolz, I actually laughed reading that last part. You trying to gain rep? Lolz

6/10, only because its a bit bland. Sorry man. Pointers for the Lol, though. xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I like the banner. The text and links could do with some work - I think it might just be because the text is spread out a fair bit, so it feels like quite a lengthy signature. If you worked on the text a bit more - try putting some of it in one line instead of two, that sort of thing - I think it would look a lot better. :D

7/10

Years
    7/10. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Banner is pretty nice, but clickables always turn me off. Also, the quote shouldn't be credited to you. Makes you look self-centered. In my opinion anyway.

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
    Years
    4/10, Your signature is too plain currently, hope you put some content! Oh, yea I remember that I still played with these clickables, how sad. I feel sorry for myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back