• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

Powerpuff girls, that brings back some seriously awesome memories.
    Since the signature itself is organized very well, along with a nostalgic image of an actual GOOD cartoon from the old days, you shall get a good score yes yes.
    Though, one thing that irks me is the way the text is on the right.. I kinda think it'd be nicer centered.
    8.0 out of 10

Btw, I'm rethinking my new signature, what do you guys think could be changed or whatever to make it better?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler tags ruin sigs for me.
    The border around the sig doesn't look nice. You should use CSS for it.
    If you want to learn CSS quickly you may contact me for details.
    It would also solve your border problem because you could you FC text over your signature picture or put in on the border or something. Though the art work is good i'm afaid the layout is not.
    6/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I luuurve it. My only feedback would be that the text would be better centered as you have this sort of imbalance with your right hand side and that empty space. But given you've colored the text to co-ordinate with the graphic features I hardly think that matters.
    So
    9/10!

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    The things I like is the Altered Shading and the word
    both seam to fit the character well together and gives off a lil' style
    8/10

The Red Chain

your crediting a random

I found it on Photobucket honestly.. I wish I did know who animated it..
    I want to give proper credit. ]:
    I wouldn't say I stole it considering it was on a public image hosting site with nothing on it that said 'do not use' ect.

---

Very lovely color choices, and I really love how 'Abnegation' fades out, then back in, then out again.
    It gives a very unique look, and you coded your CSS very well.
    9.2 out of 10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I think the animation is very sleek and gorgeous; and the text is well stylized and coordinated.
    Gets an 8/10 for my money.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • 8/10! I love it, the colors go unexpectedly well together. My only complaint is that the image looks a little overworked.

The Red Chain

I'm not favouring the font face of the picture.. but the colors are very calming and pleasant to look at.
    Yay for songs that match the picture as well.
    Oh and the picture is just a bit too wide.. the maximum pixels allowed for signature pictures are 500x300.
    The width of your picture is 16 pixels over the max width.. just thought I'd give you a heads up, wouldn't want your pretty signature to be disabled. :'3
    7.2 out of 10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    It's...a little hodge-podge; the render is nice; but a little 'rough'; and the text placement and color seems altogether arbitrary D:
    7/10

The Red Chain

I love the render.. the girl's hair is so beautiful and a real eye-catcher. / sucker for pink
    I also really love the way you've organized your text. :3
    The colors coordinate with the banner and are well placed.
    Oh yes and the '
    ~ ' to seperate the lines was very creative of you.
    9.0 out of 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back