• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

Haven't heard that song since 2008, Cosmotone still lovin' Panic! At The Disco. (Pretty, Odd wasn't exactly their best album though)

Rate this!

A great Madonna song from 2005 that mixes in a little sample of ABBA.

Years
10/10

They do awesome tunes.

Rate this!

A nice classic from Crowded House - the Kiwi band adopted by Aussies.

Years
1/10

Hikari not liek All-American Rejects.

Rate this!

A nice remastered version of a dance classic, featuring the infamous "Running Man" dance.

Years
3/10

Beck is on my music hate-list, cos I find him boring.

Rate this!

A great Australian classic, my fave of their stuff to date. I expect this to get low ratings if the next poster isn't Australian...

Years
9/10

Not too shabby, I love Dev's voice.

Rate this!

Here's a classic from 1999, by a band known as Cornershop. (Keep in mind this is the original version of Brimful Of Asha, not the Fatboy Slim remix some of you may have heard, that's why this version is at a slower pace)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
8/10 I enjoy the remix more

One of my favorites from Megalomania which came out last year/this year here

Years
7/10

OK, but IMO Barbie Girl will be their most iconic song.

Rate this!

My fave Pussycat Dolls song.

@TylerSymes I couldn't find a proper video of the remix of Cornershop's Brimful Of Asha so I had to make do with the slower-paced original (darn copyright infringement!)

Years
9/10

Still love Aqua, but I hear their old stuff more.

Rate this!

One of the first Flo Rida songs I heard, back in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back