• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the team of Pokémon above you!

Years
Feraligatr and Mantine are good. I usually don't use legendaries, but on occasion have... so Suicune gets a pass.
The rest are Pokemon that don't really appeal to me tbh. 6/10

My Pokemon Y team:
Delphox, Vivillon, Florges, Dragalge, Aurorus, Pangoro

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
9/10. I like pretty much all of these except Florges, which really should've been Fairy/Grass.

Rate my XD: Gale of Darkness team, now with 100% Darkness!: Umbreon, Shiftry, Houndoom, Sharpedo, Tyranitar, Sableye

Years
hmm... I'm not overly fond of Shiftry and Houndoom, but I don't dislike them either.
The rest is good though. 8/10 ? Maybe 8.5.

My Indigo Disk double battles team: Galarian Weezing, Slaking, Galarian Weezing, Slaking, Galarian Weezing, Slaking. :cool:
Each Slaking and Galarian Weezing had a different moveset and tera type. I just wanted to see Slaking unchained from Truant for once and this team was unstoppable lol

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
Days
7.5 I personally don't enjoy overly gimmicky teams and oh god... Slaking give me memories of gen 3.

My Emerald team (as of 25-1-24, not beat.): Combusken, Breloom, Swellow, Mightyena, Kirlia and Pelipper

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
6/10. Not a fan of Ambipom at all, and Abomasnow and Hippowdon are best in weather teams and synergize poorly with both each other and the rest of the party. Empoleon, Mismagius, and Medicham are all good, though.

Speaking of Medicham, rate my mono-Psychic team from Ruby: Metagross, Gardevoir, Solrock, Claydol, Medicham, Starmie

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
Your team is pretty good. Tbh I'm a competitive guy, so I'd need to see the sets and know the Pokémon well to rate them properly

My Gen 9 OU Team-
Roaring Moon @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Knock Off

Walking Wake @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 246 SpA / 10 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Steam
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse

Raging Bolt @ Booster Energy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunderclap
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse

Kingambit @ Lum Berry
Ability: Supreme Overlord
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Kowtow Cleave
- Swords Dance

Iron Treads @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 128 Def / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power

Gouging Fire @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun

Years
Raging Bolt & Iron Treads are okay. Kingambit is a nice mon.
I loathe Gouging Fire, Walking Wake and Roaring Moon too much though. 3/10

The bird is the word:
Talonflame, Staraptor, Honchkrow, Corviknight, Kilowattrel, Hisui Braviary

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
Raging Bolt & Iron Treads are okay. Kingambit is a nice mon.
I loathe Gouging Fire, Walking Wake and Roaring Moon too much though. 3/10

The bird is the word:
Talonflame, Staraptor, Honchkrow, Corviknight, Kilowattrel, Hisui Braviary
Pretty good. 5/10

Team Sky: Mightyena (has Flying Tera), Enamorus, Shaymin (Sky Form), Dragonite, Flygon, Charizard, Mega Absol

Years
I don't like the genies and the newer one is no exception.
I grew tired of seeing Charizard long long ago... but as a mon it's still solid. Mightyena is okay, but more of an early game mon imo... I guess the Absol replaces it later on as there's 7 Pokemon?
Shaymin, Dragonite, Flygon and (Mega) Absol are all good.
Like a 7/10, I guess?

Artifical/Robot theme, wanted to do just robots initially, but there's just not enough when trying to avoid the future paradoxes:
Claydol, Golurk, Magearna, Revavroom, Metagross, Magnezone

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
I love themed teams like this and this team has several of my favorites, like Claydol and Metagross. Easily a 10/10.

Since PokefanKIV asked for my previous team's stats and movesets, here they are, from right after they beat Ruby's Pokemon League:

Metagross, Gardevoir, Solrock, Claydol, Medicham, Starmie

Spoiler:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
If this is playthrough, this is really good. If this was competitive, sorry to say, I'd scrap all the sets. Sorry

ORAS team: Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon, Mega Rayquaza, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert

Years
I like all of those Pokemon individually or am at least neutral on them, but... it's pretty much just Mega legendaries and starter spam... 6/10, I guess.

Pokemon Royalty theme:
Slowking Galarian, Kingdra, Kingambit, Nidoqueen, Tsareena, Ice Rider Calyrex
They either have king/queen in their name or are classified in the PokeDex as one (Calyrex). As for Tsareena, it's named is based on Tsarina, also a monarch title.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
It perfectly matches the essence of Gen 6, and would make a good former-game-protagonist-battle team for a game set even further into Kalos's future than Z-A, kinda like Red in GSC/HGSS. That being said, it's not really a team I'd use in an actual playthrough; I prefer teams that are more focused. 7/10.

Speaking of GSC, here's the very first team I beat Gen 2 with: Golem, Quagsire, Sandslash, Steelix, Nidoking, Piloswine

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
Why are they all Ground type? 5/10

My first team ever (I'm very proud of this team ☺️): Incineroar, Espeon, Lunala, Lurantis, Comfey, Alolan Raichu

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
My first team ever (I'm very proud of this team ☺️): Incineroar, Espeon, Lunala, Lurantis, Comfey, Alolan Raichu
An excellent team, I quite like the psychic-type specialization and all the Pokemon here are good, though Incineroar is my least favorite of the three Alola starters. 9/10.

Next up, rate my current team in Diamond: Infernape, Machamp, Heracross, Medicham, Toxicroak, Lucario

Why are they all Ground type? 5/10
Because monotype challenges are my favorite way to play Pokemon. They get me using all sorts of different Pokemon I wouldn't otherwise use, and it's fun to build teams under restrictions that limit what I can pick. (Also, I think Gym Leaders are really cool with their type specializations and want to build similar teams.)

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
An excellent team, I quite like the psychic-type specialization and all the Pokemon here are good, though Incineroar is my least favorite of the three Alola starters. 9/10.

Next up, rate my current team in Diamond: Infernape, Machamp, Heracross, Medicham, Toxicroak, Lucario

Because monotype challenges are my favorite way to play Pokemon. They get me using all sorts of different Pokemon I wouldn't otherwise use, and it's fun to build teams under restrictions that limit what I can pick. (Also, I think Gym Leaders are really cool with their type specializations and want to build similar teams.)
Instantly I see Lucario. Love Lucario. Infernape and Toxicroak are also good, Machamp and Medicham are fine, and how the heck did you get Heracross?!? I have Brilliant Diamond and still don't have one! 10/10!

My LA (aka PLA, I don't say the P because LZA doesn't have it :p) team: Alpha Lucario (did also have a shiny alpha in there for a while but gave it to Scarlet :p), Alpha Umbreon, Shaymin (Sky Form), Darkrai, Arceus, Landorus (Therian Form)
I am going to replace Landorus and Arceus with Hisuian Arcanine and Hisuian Zoroark soon, tho, so count those
My team when I put in the installments: Alpha Lucario, Alpha Umbreon, Shaymin (Sky Form), Darkrai, Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Zoroark

Years
Shaymin and Darkrai are nice, but legendaries. Then again the game lets you catch them so might as well use a mythical for once I guess?
Umbreon is nice but after using it on a playthrough once it's just not my cup of tea. Lucario is okay, dunno how to feel about Hisuian Zoroark as I never progressed Legends far enough to encounter it =P
Don't really like Hisuian Arcanine though, feels like such a downgrade over the original to me.
8/10

One of my ORAS teams:
Swampert, Breloom, Gardevoir, Aggron, Altaria, Zangoose

Back