• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the team of Pokémon above you!

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
Swampert, Breloom, Gardevoir, Aggron, and Altaria are all among my favorite Pokemon. Zangoose, not so much. 9/10.

I'm going to beat my current playthrough soon, so I'd like a rating of the team I'm planning in my next run of Platinum: Empoleon, Steelix, Scizor, Bronzong, Lucario, Magnezone

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
Pretty nice. Scizor is OP, Steelix is nice, Empoleon is good, Bronzong is… interesting…, Lucario is my fav, and Magnezone is good. 8/10

My SV team: Lucario, Umbreon, Dachsbun, Meowscarada, Raichu, Koraidon

Years
Umbreon, Meowscarada and Raichu are good mons.
The rest is just kinda solid, but not great to me. Not very fond of them, but don't dislike them either. 8/10 I guess?

Could almost pass for a Grass monotype team, but it's just a Tree themed team xD
Trevenant, Shiftry, Sudowoodo, Abomasnow, Exeggutor, Arboliva

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
9/10. You were sooo close to either a perfect Tree themed team or a perfect monotype, but you forgot about Exeggutor's other regional form.

Rate this really weird team I ended up with when testing out a randomizer of FireRed: Illumise, Exploud, Golduck, Dustox, Ampharos, Swellow

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
Pretty nice. I hope that Illumise doesn't have its hidden ability, Prankster, bc Illumise and Volbeat with Prankster are literal Encore demons

My team if I could use all Megas: Mega Absol, Mega Lucario, Mega Manectric, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Charizard X, Mega Mewtwo Y

Years
I like Mega Absol and Mega Rayquaza, not big on the other Megas, but for the most part their normal versions are solid so... 6.5/10.

Magician/Mage/Witch team:
Delphox, Mismagius, Hatterene, Meowscarada, Alakazam
and due to a certain dex entry I guess I'll add Ninetales

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
I love half of that team and like the rest. Solid 9/10

My Gen 9 Monotype team: Darkrai, Weavile, Meowscarada, Hisuian Samurott, Roaring Moon, Urshifu

Years
Well Weavile, Meowscarada & Urshifu are very nice. I'm pretty indifferent on Darkrai & Hisuian Samurott.
Gonna have to dock points for Roaring Moon though. 8/10

My weird team that I ended up with on my second Violet playthrough for a spare Miraidon:
Skeledirge, Oinkologne, Pawmot, Brambleghast, Klawf, Tinkaton

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
I like Skeledirge, Pawmot, Brambleghast, and Tinkaton, but not really Klawf or Oinkologne. I appreciate the "all Gen 9 Pokemon" theme, though. 7/10.

I'm going to end up with Delphox, Mega Medicham, Crustle, Espeon, Aggron, and Ursaring in my current challenge run in Pokemon X. Rate them, please.

Days
6/10

The Pokemon there are of course amazing, but the weakness overlapping is clearly visible. Water, Ghost, Dark, Ground will trouble you if they outspeed you. You are mostly dependent upon coverage or neutral moves. Shadow Sneak users, and Aegislash will take your team down to half, and if Aegislash survives enough then it can potentially defeat any Pokemon from your team, as Sacred Sword is one of the move there. Many other type Pokemon pack Shadow Claw as well, and the potential targets don't have high defenses as well.

My gen-VII team which used long ago in the past :

Primarina, Mudsdale, Celesteela, Solgaleo, Vikavolt, Marshadow.

Years
I like Primarina, Marshadow and Vikavolt a lot. Solgaleo and Mudsdale are good too.
Not a fan of Celesteela though. and I need to dock some point for actually having a Marshadow in gen 7 unlike me who didn't have one till the SwSh distribution. =P
hmmm... 8.5/10 I guess? Good team other than Celesteela.

One of my ORAS teams:
Blaziken, Ludicolo, Banette, Manectric, Flygon, Armaldo
Can't remember who my Mega was, probably either Banette or Blaziken. but Manectric had one too.

Days
Rate the Rock team I'm planning for my next HeartGold run: Magcargo, Tyranitar, Aggron, Aerodactyl, Omastar, Armaldo

8/10

Looks pretty solid and also possess nice defenses. But only issue which I felt is that except Aerodactyl, entire Team will be outspeeded by any decent Rock counters. Apart from it everything's nice. Also, why not consider Lycanroc-Midday for getting some speed?
:wink:

The team which I made for Gen-VIII :

Rillaboom, Zacian-C, Runerigus, Corviknight, Urshifu-Rapid and Moltres(G).

Years
Rillaboom is the superior starter choice for Galar, so no problems there =P :cool:
Zacian-C and Urshifu-Rapid are okay, I'm just not overly fond of them myself.
Runerigus is mistyped imo (should've been Rock/Ghost imo) but a solid Pokemon, Corviknight is good.
I don't like Galarian Moltres' design.

... an 8/10 ? :unsure:

My Ice types only team in Scarlet:
Alolan Sandslash, Mamoswine, Frosmoth, Froslass, Weavile, Baxcalibur
Had some trouble with fire types in early game due to my chosen starter being x 4 weak to it lol

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
A monotype team with six different Pokemon that I like? That's an instant 10/10.

I've exhausted basically all my teams for the moment, so I'm going to start posting some of the Champion's teams.

Starting off, Cynthia's Diamond & Pearl team: Spiritomb, Roserade, Gastrodon, Lucario, Milotic, Garchomp

Days
I believe that Cynthia is most probably into top-3 Champions across generation. I will give solid 9/10 to her team, with only factor taking her back is the speed and three Pokemon(Roserade, Gastrodon, Milotic) are susceptible against Physical attacks.

So since you said Sinnoh, I will also go with my recent team for Platinum.

Empoleon, Mamoswine, Tangrowth, Gliscor, Drapion, Rotom-H & Giratina-A. It took a real grind at Victory Road to power up Giratina to an appreciable level, and it's good to get him before finals.

Back